• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A question to my fellow Europeans

gothwalk

Explorer
Masters of the Wild arrived here two months after US release. Deities & Demigods last month... no sign of the Stronghold Builder's Guidebook yet.

Drew.

Loegrimm

First Post
Even in Italy MotW arrived two months after the American release.
After MotW the distribution system simply collapsed! The reason can be correlated with the legal dispute between WoC America vs. WoC Europe. Last week the WoC changed the distribution system for my country but i didn't see any new products or magazines.

Knight Otu

First Post
Update in my situation: I just got Deities & Demigods as well as Call of Chtulhu. Maybe the problems are over now ? (for a while, at least ;))

nsruf

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Update in my situation: I just got Deities & Demigods as well as Call of Chtulhu. Maybe the problems are over now ? (for a while, at least ;))

So there is still hope;)

Did you get them via mail order or from your local retailer?

NiTessine

Explorer
Darkness said:
Hello...

I'd like to know what the situation of new WotC releases is where you all live. That is, which the newest WotC products are that have been released in your country.

You see, here in Austria, I haven't even seen Deities & Demigods yet, much less Faiths & Pantheons.
Also, the latest Dragon magazine I got here was #294 (and I didn't get #293), while Dungeon magazine stopped after #90 or so...
:(

Thanks in advance,
Darkness

Exactly same situation here. I had to place a special order to get Dragon 293. :(

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Same here. It is the Hasbro/WotC logisticval merger, as well as the fact that they will no longer keep product in stock. Ever. They will only print that which they will be able to immediatly sell ie. entire printruns!

Rav

Nathan

First Post
I usually order my books from amazon.de (I live in Germany). They arrive usually three weeks after the release date of the books in the US. Ordering the books from amazon.com takes longer and is not very reliable.

At least you people from Austria should have no problem with ordering from amazon.de. However, I don't think that you can get Dragon Magazine from them.

Nathan

Bagpuss

Legend
I saw Faiths and Pantheons, the Stronghold book and some other stuff in town today.

Bought Star Wars Revised.

That's Liverpool, UK.

Oh just to make the USA people jealous I picked up Judge Dredd RPG as well.

warpmind

First Post
So I'm not that bad. I was upset because products arrived two or three weeks after being released (specially WOTC books), but I see some people are in more need.
Unfortunately, about two months ago, official products have begun to appear later than they used to.
Deities & Demigods: three weeks ago.
Faiths & Pantheons: still waiting.
Stronghold Builder's Guidebook: still waiting.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads