A Quiet Place: Day One | Official Trailer (2024 Movie)

aco175

Legend
I wonder how many origin movies are good on their own, or better than the original?

I mean look at Star Wars 1-3compared to the original 4-6 trilogy.
The Hobbit seemed to throw more junk into the movies to make three of them instead of just one good/great one.
Godfather 2 might count.

I do not even want to look at how many super hero origin movies are the same, like batman.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I wonder how many origin movies are good on their own, or better than the original?

I mean look at Star Wars 1-3compared to the original 4-6 trilogy.
The Hobbit seemed to throw more junk into the movies to make three of them instead of just one good/great one.
Godfather 2 might count.

I do not even want to look at how many super hero origin movies are the same, like batman.
I think this breaks the mold of origin stories. In the first two flicks, the setting takes place after day 1, but day 1 is never really explained. There is stuff to infer as to how it all happened, but no definitive answers. This film looks like its going to be more of the same. Something happens, don't know why, but really only how. I could be wrong though.

I think this breaks the mold of origin stories. In the first two flicks, the setting takes place after day 1, but day 1 is never really explained. There is stuff to infer as to how it all happened, but no definitive answers. This film looks like its going to be more of the same. Something happens, don't know why, but really only how. I could be wrong though.
It looks like "How the world came to be" as for "Why the aliens attacked earth" is more than likely never going to be answer maybe.. there is an actual quiet place III in the works.

Remove ads