• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Reason

Jeajea

First Post
Bhryn said:

I'm... scared. Someone hold me!

*holds Bhryn*

Yeah. And I stole 150th post of the thread, too. You all envy me now, eh? Hah!

I say pooh to all the threads with unhappy people. I say yaaay to all the happy people's replies. I say that I'm happy on ISRP (as happy as can be) and that you aren't rid of me yet. Oh no.

Jeajea

First Post
Also, for the record?

That is an old thread. Wow. I just spent a while re-reading some of it. The names, Bhryn! Ladyshade, Kat, Drindin... old school! Where are these people now, I wonder?

Kathryn_aka_Kat

First Post
Jeajea said:
Also, for the record?

That is an old thread. Wow. I just spent a while re-reading some of it. The names, Bhryn! Ladyshade, Kat, Drindin... old school! Where are these people now, I wonder?
Kat is living on the outskirts of Ford Keep with her husband and son. If you mean Kat's player, she's still very active in ISRP, just with new chars. ;-)

Jeajea

First Post
Brigid> Hrm? You mean for Mark, or...? And damnit, I want Drindin...

Ooh, look, Kat. *hugs Kat tightly*

*poke Bhryn on general principles*

Ruthia

First Post
Drindin the character is long dead. As a player he normally only RP's in TMP now. Though some of his other characters can be found on his personaly RPing boards.

*Pockets Jeajea and walks out whistling.*

Dribble.

First Post
Deirdre said:
Yay, I found the happy people. *passes out cupcakes* One for you, one for you, and two for Ruthia.

But I am happy too :(... I actually have to be the cheering fool in a place in wich everytime you ask "how are you?" you get answers like "meh." and "rawr." and "bleah." Don't I get even half a cupcake?

Remove ads