A request to all LS players

Trying to do a "roll call" to see just who's here and who's gone missing. Please post here if you're around, and let us know if you've got an active character or a character waiting to be approved.

Rystil Arden

First Post
I'm pretty obvious, but might as well post

Sierra is approved, but not for long, or so I'm told. She's active in The Tokyo Problem.

Martin is in an interesting state where he was 'tentatively approved' but not fully approved, judges glanced over him, saw that there was nothing game-breaking in it but had not enough time to finish the approval, and so they just let him go out and adventure and gain PP temporarily. Of course, with new rulings (and just because it's totally a better idea anyway), I'm planning on typing up my remake of Martin, which does away with the giant nested arrays in favour of a huge Variable Magic with restrictions such that it can only produce D&D spells. When his adventure starts not being dead and when I have time, I'll finish typing that up, but the idea is simple enough. He's currently in Daylight Robbery, which seems, if not dead, at least morbid, much like my own Ionian Dreams sadly. I need to find a way to kickstart that game...maybe adding a new player.

Raylis

First Post
Currently GMing The Tokyo Problem

Approved Character: The Twilight Gryphon, active in The Bowels of Philadelphia

Waiting on approval: The Invisible Man, though when I have a moment I'm going to retool him

Rystil Arden

First Post
Hand of Vecna said:
Rystil, if you'd not mind e-mailing me, I have a suggestion on how to build Magus's D&D-esque spellcasting using Variable Power.
I've got it actually--it's very easy: It'd basically trivial to have a Variable Magic with the Limited (D&D Magic) Flaw. It just comes down to having about 10 to 15 consecutive minutes to actually scribble it out. Then there will be an alt that powers the staff as well, but when he loses the staff, he is left with only his simple magics (and a big Int loss).

Remove ads