• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A shout out to.....

S

supmarsh

This is just a shout out to two characters, and more so, their players who got me rolling along with the wizzies after I first stumbled into it, these two, are none other then, Kazrellian and Voscoth, Voscoth_Dark if I remember. They had an excellent amount of patience with me, considering that this was my first attempt to roleplay ever, and they made me quite active in their stories, I should probably mention Vashity as well, who took me in shortly after Rell and Voscoth. It's to you three that I say, Hoozah! And if you're still out there somewhere, drop me a line ;)

-- The marsh.

Jeajea

First Post
Huzzah! Though this is nothing to do with me, I'm glad to have spotted it. I like to know that this sort of thing still happens. :)

~Jea

S

supmarsh

Was a time ago JeaJea ;) My freshy year of highschool actually. Working on my second year of college now.

S

Shenlong_Gundam

Sweet.

*blinks,* Please tell me I am reading this SN right, Supmarsh is still around??? I thought you left for good long before I scooted out of this place for a bit.

S

supmarsh

No no Shenlong, been hanging around, accumulated a small library of about 63 characters now, Le'vari being one of my absolute favorites :]

A

Adept_Randuil

blah Lav'ari he is such a pain... most likely you ment him to be... I like Arkanious better then your Lav'ari character :p

No has seen you on the boards that is the only suprise Suppy... You hardly even visited the boards when you where on the site so much...

Well a little friendly ranting later

Remove ads