A Small Gen Con Photo Gallery!

The following is a collection of photos taken by various attendees, publishers, and others at Gen Con Indy - which officially starts today! These photos are mainly of Gen Con booths, some before the trade hall doors actually opened. Thanks to those who posted these pictures!

The following is a collection of photos taken by various attendees, publishers, and others at Gen Con Indy - which officially starts today! These photos are mainly of Gen Con booths, some before the trade hall doors actually opened. Thanks to those who posted these pictures!

fa.jpg

Green Ronin's Fantasy AGE and Titansgrave are present and correct!

da.jpg

As is Dragon AGE, also from Green Ronin

ennies.jpg

Here's the ENnies booth, where you can find out info about the awards and ceremony, and submit products for next year!

gas.jpg

Geek & Sundry's booth (I believe it's connected to Green Ronin's)

got.jpg

A 3D version of the Game of Thrones boardgame!

mcg.jpg

Booths don't appear by themselves! Here's Monte Cook Games' booth under construction!

mcg1.jpg

And here it is complete!

gc.jpg

A photo from the Green Ronin booth from Chris Pramas

dnda.jpg

This picture of the D&D area comes from Chris Tulach. As you can see, it's enormous!

sasq.jpg

For Primeval Thule fans, here's Sasquatch Games' booth!

box.jpg

Shanna Germain took this picture, saying it was the very first Numenera Reliquary Box sale.

schley.jpg

Mike Schley made a lot of the maps in D&D products over the last year!

paizo.jpg

Paizo's booth before the doors opened! Last year, I recall the line from this booth leaving the trade hall and snaking off down the convention centre.

ffg.jpg

Fantasy Flight Games pre-launch!

Desalus

First Post
Ha! At least the issue isn't as glaring as getting the wrong logo on the book like Paizo did with the Advanced Class Guide last year. I think it's just the nature of getting these books rushed out the door in time for Gen Con.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads