A Sojourn in Sairundan [Judge: Manzanita]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Very well. In the desert, everything we need to live is scarce. We respect the deaths of these men by helping Shadya yn Hayder give them a proper Sairundani burial and then by using their equipment ourselves so that their memory can live on, and we can accomplish something as if they were there helping us."

Solange

First Post
Shadya nods, "We should offer them to the sands, so they may return to them. May their remains drift far in the wind."

Shadya examines the scimitar, noting the balance and craftsmanship, she smiles, "A fine smith made this, a weapon of a true warrior." She sheaths it and dons the sheath. "Some of this seems beyond simple craftsmanship. Conould, can you tell if anything here is enchanted?"

Shadya loads the remaining waterskins and rations on the pack camel.

OOC: I think I'm the only one who uses a scimitar, so I don't feel to bad claiming that. :)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kurgahz uses his increased size while it lasts to more rapidly dig graves for the bodies they found. Sweating from the exertion, he takes a small swig of water after he's done. "I'll take a share of those rations if they're still good. Unless you just wanna put 'em in the group fund or somethun'. As for the rest of the stuff, I ain't got any attraction to anything specific. Just a cut of whatever cash it's worth when we sell it."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Suddenly, Lasair shivers, her eyes widen, and she mouths the word 'Zaeryl'. Within moments, she has regained her composure, and she does not seem to wish to talk about it.*

Remove ads