• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A solution to Piracy--Navy SEALS!

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
First, I think we need to develop clones of William Bainbridge, Stephen Decatur, William Eaton, Pressley O'Bannon, and Edward Preble.

Then, we need to pull USS Constitution out of mothballs and give it the uber-scifi treatment like the Yamato in Starblazers.

A flying, ultra-armored USS Constitution with a massive and unstoppable particle-wave cannon.

Yeah, that's the ticket.:cool:

(Unless this was supposed to be about Online Piracy? In which case, just nevermind.:blush:)

:p

jonshaft

First Post
Let's just lure the pirates into getting between an angry hippo and the water.
I saw Hippos on Congo and they were really pissed.
And then they cut up the apes with a laser. Ape lasers are soo cool.

Last edited:

NMcCoy

Explorer
I think it is fair to say that the solution to practically any problem should be: NAVY SEALS.
Navy_Seals1f7Detail.png

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
No the solution is Delta Force, because Chuck Norris > Charlie Sheen.

Not only that, but I heard that Chuck Norris is the reason Denise Richards is crazy!:p

(this can be taken any way you want - any un-Grandma like ideas derived from this are solely the responsibility of the degenerate that thinks of them;))

Kurashu

First Post
First, I think we need to develop clones of William Bainbridge, Stephen Decatur, William Eaton, Pressley O'Bannon, and Edward Preble.

Then, we need to pull USS Constitution out of mothballs and give it the uber-scifi treatment like the Yamato in Starblazers.

A flying, ultra-armored USS Constitution with a massive and unstoppable particle-wave cannon.

Yeah, that's the ticket.:cool:

(Unless this was supposed to be about Online Piracy? In which case, just nevermind.:blush:)

:p

It's like a Dan Simmons novel except without robots and a recreated war on Mars.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads