A sorta job offer

P

Poss.Snakes

Dear everyone,
I, Snakes Ronan, am making a team to fight the coming evil. I have written down what I shall give if you lend me your services.

1.I shall give 100 gp everytime I call for your help.
2.I give you my full protection.
3.For every person you recruit to our team, I shall give 200
gold pieces.

Hope some of you join.
Snakes

*A figure in a tattered green robe with long shaggy hair walks up, examines the sign, and tilts his head curiously*

I, skizor, a mage of considerable power *smiles while writing this* would be willing to lend my assistance, but before I actually sign up for something, I'm not quite clear as to what this coming evil is, I should hope that you would enlighten me on such a topic.

P

Poss.Snakes

*A message appears out of nowhere*

I wish I knew myself, great wizard. I have seen it, and I have fought against it. All I know is that evil is coming, and it's just started playing with us.

*laughs at the appearance of a new message*

Hm... seems to have been a lot of that around here recently... Indeed, I will help you, but I would demand 10% of my pay be in iron filings.

*contemplating his decision slightly, walks off*

P

Poss.Snakes

Huh?

*Another message appears*
I'm sorry, but I do not know what an Iron Filing is. Please inform me of it.

Lanai

First Post
Tya Lanai frowns approaching the message, her frown deepens once more as she reads the name. Eventually she pulls out her quill and scribes a new message.

Unfortunatly my services are already loyal to an order, else I would help you. Sometimes its hard to see if we see on the same level, if you were fighting for me or against me. Perhaps you would find it easier to recruit if people could see where you loyalty lies...even if it lies only to youself.

Lanai

First Post
Tya Lanai frowns approaching the message, her frown deepens once more as she reads the name. Eventually she pulls out her quill and scribes a new message.

Unfortunatly my services are already loyal to an order, else I would help you. Sometimes its hard to see if we see on the same level, if you were fighting for me or against me. Perhaps you would find it easier to recruit if people could see where you loyalty lies...even if it lies only to youself.

Lanai

First Post

She walks away when she's finished.

L

Lord Tarran

(A trip post... wow.)

The great wolf puts his paw mark on Tya's note, as if in agreement with her, waiting for a response.

W

WIQ

[[whoops, wrong forum! kidding... I was browsing these... and was about to post something, then realized this was IC.... sorry bout that, anyway, I'll write at least something in character]]

A large bodak walks up, and scribbles a happy face on a the parchment

Remove ads