A Summoning Gone Wrong

Travinkel

First Post
The Summoning

It was a guiltless mad whisper “I... Demand... Your service... Demon”. The dor’danil demon had been tormented by a strange urge of traveling to the Mortal Coil lately, as If someone - or something - desires his presence. And he, as stubborn as he was, kept denying the voice. But who would not do that very same thing as the dor’danil had done so far?

Prelude: The Summoning

As the days went by, at an ever-growing pace, the voice grew malign and powerful, much more than what he had ever heard before. At his every footstep, a voice boomed in his head “Serve me! Serve me! Seeeeerveeee Meeeee!”. A mad voice, screaming in malevolence, an unbearable noise, a pain as if his mind had been split in twain! And as he fell to his knees, with his huge wings widely spread and fully armored, succumbed “Yes! I will serve you, make it stoo...” a thunderous boom, the world went white, and there he stood, in the midst of humans. In a vile rage he tore off his demon armor, as the journey had burned the armor to cinders, and forever scarred his unholy flesh. I will tear the flesh from your bones! I will devour your soul, destroy you, crush you, buuuuurn you! He boomed across the room.

The warlock merely nodded, and the humans standing besides him forming a circle, looked startled and backed a few yards. The warlock smirked “He’s completely harmless, you may step forward and take a few notes”. The apprentices obeyed, but hesitated as the heavily muscular and very mad demon gave them a very angry gaze. The demon sat down, and spoke in an unnatural voice “Some day warlock, I will rip your limbs from your body, a piece at a time”, the warlock smirked grimly “I suggest you all back off a bit, I’ll show this demon some manners”, the warlock concentrated for a brief moment and as he gazed upon the demon and pointed his fingers a great lightning shot forward tearing the demon’s flesh, and ripping his 6 tentacle like wings to pieces. He screamed in agony and dropped to the ground with a large thump. Unconscious, but not for long.

Comments and critiscm greatly appreciated. Take a bash at my grammar, punctuation in particular, as I never learned it. But I hopefully will at college.

Last edited:

Remove ads