• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A T13K PbP game.... in need of gamers!

Renfield

First Post
Greetings,

I'm a part of The 13 Kingdoms online community and in an effort to boost games I plan on running a PbP game that would start at first level. A quick rundown of the campaign (I can e-mail interested parties the pdf file if necessary):

In the beginning 13 online D&D players decided to start their own little community that would run a Living Campaign using everything from Open RPG to PbP to real-life tabletop groups. They'd follow a specific set of rules that would be slightly modified according to the DM involved as they wanted some level of freedom in their games. This wasn't the good part though. Using Deities and Demigods the 13 created a pantheon and proceeded to roleplay the very creation of the world. The good dieties eventually fell into conflict with the evil deities and the two sides began to fight. When the battle was over the Overgod banished the lesser entities from direct involvement in the world and the current age came to be. The 13 proceeded to create their own kingdoms, create a 100 year history post GodWar and began gaming. Thus we are where we stand now, sadly that wretched force called "Real Life" has intervened and lowered our activity drastically.

Hence this thread. While it may not entirely revive the online community (though my hopes are high) I hope it will at least keep alive the creation we all made. So if anyone is at all interested in a new PbP game respond here and We'll work out contact arrangements from there.

R

Last edited:

Renfield

First Post
Alright, I get home tomorrow and should be able to get the required information to you two. Hopefully we can get at least one more and then we can get things started.

R

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads