A Tale Of Lonely Whispers (Renamed)(Closed)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'm up for either, but not the next two weeks. Very limited access to internet on my holiday.

After that, however, I'm down if you are!

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I am back from my funeral/vacation now. Maybe a Lastwall refugee could be an interesting take on a solo character. I might have to study up on some of the changes to the Inner Sea region in PF2. There was the civil war/revolution in Cheliax. Taldor had a monarchy change. Could make the character a Pathfinder, too, and do troubleshooting or exploring.

EDIT: Also down with the prisoner idea.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
So I got a bit of inspiration. I am thinking a fallen paladin (fighter class), Lastwall Survivor (Background). I like your prisoner idea. We could start there. Maybe his companion is a Pathfinder agent that recognizes his skill and recruits him after they escape and becomes his mentor or trainer. I don't have any preference for where the story takes place. Wherever interests you. And the eventual Pathfinder recruiting can lead the story to anywhere in the world.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Theodore Warsavage, Human Fighter

Theodore Warsavage Manu Bennett.jpg

Kaodi

Hero
Okay - so I have a rough idea and you can tell me how compatible this is with what you were thinking: After the fall of Lastwall you ( Theodore, who you managed to post just as I was starting to write this, :p ) fled south along Lake Encarthan, first through Nirmathas, then through Molthune. However, a few days from the border with Druma an overzealous recruiter for the Molthuni military tried to press Theodore into service. But the traumatized former paladin forcefully refused and ended up being imprisoned. During his time in the cells he has, unbeknownst to him, caught the eye of someone who thinks he may prove to be a useful ally.

In the interests it keep the specifics a very mild "surprise" I do not want to describe that character quite yet. But the question then becomes whether we start play in the cells or whether I just describe the escape sequence and then decision time comes when you "exit the grate" so to speak.

Kaodi

Hero
I am having some problems loading your character sheet. If you could just write up your character choices like the short and dirty version I did for the character above then I can slot them all into the longer one myself.

The Sample Prisoner, Heselem Alpur
male half-elf prisoner flurry ranger 2, neutral
str 16 dex 16 con 12 int 10 wis 14 cha 10
feats
ancestral - nimble elf
background - experienced smuggler
class - hunted shot, monk dedication
skill - hefty hauler
skills
trained - athletics, deception, intimidate, medicine, nature, performance, stealth, survival, underworld lore

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Theodore Warsavage
Male human fighter 2, lawful neutral
str 18 dex 14 con 14 int 10 wis 10 cha 12
Feats
ancestral - Versatile Heritage (Assurance: Athletics); Natural Ambition (Sudden Charge)
background - Battle Medicine
class - shield block, power attack, brutish shove, sudden charge
skill - Battle Medicine, Titan Wrestler
skills
trained - athletics, intimidation, lore (undead), medicine, religion, stealth

I'm good starting at either point, whatever is easier or more interesting for you. I'm assuming I'll need to dump his gear/silver and start with the clothes on his back and his fists.

The link was just to a pdf in google drive. I'll try a direct link to MythWeavers, and maybe upload the pdf file.

Theodore Warsavage

Attachments

• Theodore Warvsavage CS PF2.pdf
    873.3 KB · Views: 329

Remove ads