A Tale of Two Covers: Part DEUX

Which cover do you like better (and why)?

• Cover #1 (winner of last thread)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Cover #2 (brighter letters)

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Other: See my comment below

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Poll closed .

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Prefer the last one with the color in the "+" sign. This really helps make it obvious that the "+" is part of the title, and the hilt of the sword is not a letter or symbol, so the hilt is not part of the title.
(At first, I was seeing the bronze-colored hilt as a fancy, bronze ampersand.)

Could we also see a version based on that third one, but having the red coloration like the second version extended to be on the "+" sign as well?

(I like that you moved the "+" sign slightly to the right to be centered above the space between the "I" and "G" of INTRIGUE.)

BASHMAN

Basic Action Games
Prefer the last one with the color in the "+" sign. This really helps make it obvious that the "+" is part of the title, and the hilt of the sword is not a letter or symbol, so the hilt is not part of the title.
(At first, I was seeing the bronze-colored hilt as a fancy, bronze ampersand.)

Could we also see a version based on that third one, but having the red coloration like the second version extended to be on the "+" sign as well?

(I like that you moved the "+" sign slightly to the right to be centered above the space between the "I" and "G" of INTRIGUE.)

Yes; I intended to have the same "sunburst" effect on the +, but I think I forgot to finish that step. Once it is fixed up, I'll post that up along with a few other previews.

Remove ads