• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A time to say Good-Bye - d20 Magazine Rack Closes Down

Bretbo

First Post
Steve was nice enough to host a fanzine myself and others worked on for M&M. A real stand-up fella. Thanks for everything, Steve!

Ghostwind

First Post
Hobo said:
Bummer. Good luck, buddy.

At least you can say that the timing was somewhat fortuitous, what with 4e less than 2 months away.

Thanks, guys. The release of 4e was also a deciding factor in shutting down the site (or turning it over to someone else, which may be what happens).

Treebore

First Post
Ghostwind said:
Now it is more certain that I will be turning over the site to someone else.

Good to hear. Sorry to hear of your illness. Keep your spirits up, I had less than a 10% chance of survival, so it can definitely be done. Just refuse to lose.

BPIJonathan

Explorer
Battlefield Press, Inc. Signs Agreement to Purchase The d20 Magazine Rack

(For Immediate Release)

April 10, 2008 – Today Steven Creech, owner of the d20 Magazine Rack and Dragonwing Games and Jonathan M. Thompson, owner of Battlefield Press, announce the purchase of the website d20 Magazine Rack (http://d20zines.com) by Battlefield Press. Mr. Thompson will take over operations of the d20 Magazine Rack on May 19, 2008.

"I have been visiting the Magazine Rack on and off for the last several years, it is a great site for gaming resources, its reviews have often determined if I bought a product or passed on it," says Jonathan M Thompson, "I intend to use it to as the resource that Steve has worked so hard to build."

"Having a resource where gamers can go to find good reviews has always been important to me and I am glad that Jonathan shares that passion and enthusiasm." says Steve Creech. "Jonathan has long been an asset to the gaming community both as a publisher and an avid gamer. I feel very confident handing over the d20 Magazine Rack to him. I have no doubts that he will improve the site and make it one of the premier gaming review sites on the internet today. The d20 Magazine Rack is in good hands."

For more information about Battlefield Press, Inc. please visit www.battlefieldpress.com

DragonWing Games can be found at http://dragonwing.net

BPIJonathan

Explorer
Treebore said:
Congrats! Good to hear and I wish you great success!

Thanks, the plans are to keep it the site that we all know and love, we may be expanding it a little afterwards. We will keep in touch.

Last edited:

Remove ads