A TOUCH OF CLASS: 7 New Classes & 45 Sub-Classes For 5th Edition -- Kickstarter Now Live!

I've been talking about it all week, and now the time has come - the A TOUCH OF CLASS Kickstarter is now live! 7 new classes for 5th Edition! Meet the full alchemist, cardcaster, diabolist, feywalker, morph, noble, and occultist classes for your 5E games in this 70-page book! Get this gorgeous softcover book right away! We will deliver PDFs as soon as the Kickstarter ends, and the print version will be arriving with you shortly afterwards. No delays! And for those with a bigger appetite, you can also get 45 new subclasses. These seven classes originally appeared in EN5ider, the 5th Edition patreon. Over time, they have been revised and updated after plenty of feedback from the community, and now they're ready to be presented as a full-colour softcover book! Each is a full class, along with archetypes; plus the collection includes a selection of supporting feats, spells, items, backgrounds, and monsters to help make the most from them. And yes, that includes the Noble, the name of our "Warlord" class! Click here (or on one of the pretty pictures below) to back it!

I've been talking about it all week, and now the time has come - the A TOUCH OF CLASS Kickstarter is now live! 7 new classes for 5th Edition! Meet the full alchemist, cardcaster, diabolist, feywalker, morph, noble, and occultist classes for your 5E games in this 70-page book! Get this gorgeous softcover book right away! We will deliver PDFs as soon as the Kickstarter ends, and the print version will be arriving with you shortly afterwards. No delays! And for those with a bigger appetite, you can also get 45 new subclasses. These seven classes originally appeared in EN5ider, the 5th Edition patreon. Over time, they have been revised and updated after plenty of feedback from the community, and now they're ready to be presented as a full-colour softcover book! Each is a full class, along with archetypes; plus the collection includes a selection of supporting feats, spells, items, backgrounds, and monsters to help make the most from them. And yes, that includes the Noble, the name of our "Warlord" class! Click here (or on one of the pretty pictures below) to back it!

8ca2b3cf7256ce5f3bc70d23b027e378_original.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 10.23.33.png

SaveSave
SaveSave

Why aren't the 45 "extra" subclasses in the book? or in an alternative DELUXE book? If I like dead trees, wouldn't I like even more dead trees? I don't know if I'm different. But if I want additional options, I want them all in one place.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
No I meant add in the 45 subclasses to the book therefore big enough for hardcover :D

Not a serious suggestion, as that would cause all sorts of delays, I guess

We are delivering this book as soon as the Kickstarter ends. Redesigning another 70 pages to go in it would take months!

SaveSave

No I meant add in the 45 subclasses to the book therefore big enough for hardcover :D

Not a serious suggestion, as that would cause all sorts of delays, I guess

Yeah, thus the :p on the post. Looking forward to getting it, I'm tempted to save a bit of postage and get it sent to Blighty instead of NZ. I could pick it up in from the in-laws in July.... PDFs are being sent out straight away, right?

I'm not understanding the value of getting it out NOW with 45 options left out being better than having all of the class options in one book that comes out in 6+ months. Or at least not understanding not having the option to get a bigger book later.

The only good thing is the 45 options were not used as stretch goals. Bravo for that.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
A TOUCH OF CLASS: 7 New Classes & 45 Sub-Classes For 5th Edition -- Kickstarter Now Live!

I'm not understanding the value of getting it out NOW with 45 options left out being better than having all of the class options in one book that comes out in 6+ months.

Our intention was never to sell a big hardcover book. It was to deliver an updated version of those classes quickly and promptly in a lovely softcover. The bonus subclasses are just that - bonuses. In 6 months we'll be up to our necks in Judge Dredd! :)
SaveSave

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Remove ads