• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A trial EN World news/reviews/articles iPhone app [now also ANDROID!]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The problem I'm noticing is that if you put EN World in the Android market search box, it only appears to search for the word "world". Which comes up with about a billion apps. I guess "EN" is too short.

[Edit - ah, if you put it in quote marks - "EN World" - it comes up as the first option].

weem

First Post
The problem I'm noticing is that if you put EN World in the Android market search box, it only appears to search for the word "world". Which comes up with about a billion apps. I guess "EN" is too short.

[Edit - ah, if you put it in quote marks - "EN World" - it comes up as the first option].

I ran into that initially as well - but then I searched "RPG News" and it was first on the list, so that's another way of finding it quickly.

It's great though, I dig it ;)

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
Just installed it on my iPhone 4S. Haven't given it a thorough drive-through yet, but the first thing I noticed is that the graphics aren't optimised for the retina display, which makes them look a tad fuzzy to me.

Will return with more feedback after I give it a few tries.

/M

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Just installed it on my iPhone 4S. Haven't given it a thorough drive-through yet, but the first thing I noticed is that the graphics aren't optimised for the retina display, which makes them look a tad fuzzy to me.

Will return with more feedback after I give it a few tries.

/M

They will be in the native app if we go ahead with it. This is just an html5 web page put together as a trial.

Ahwe Yahzhe

First Post
For whatever reason, I can't get it to install. I go to the above site, and all I get is a screen with the ENWorld logo in the background, and a chat bubble asking me to push the button and install the app to my home page. Unfortunately, there is no button available.
Same error on my iPhone4, too, it seems. Does this have anything to do with iOS 5 parameters?:erm:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads