• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Twist in the Myth

Drazulfel

First Post
Hey, RP fans. I figured this was the best spot to get in a shameless plug for one of my favorite bands - releasing a new album next week, and following it up with their first-ever full tour of the USA since their inception almost 20 years ago. Check out Blind Guardian, A Twist in the Myth. I guess, officially, the style is called "European power metal", but they really have a sound that's all their own.

99% of their lyrics are based in fantasy literature... lots of Tolkien oriented songs, at least one Dragonlance song (The Soulforged, about Raistlin), King Arthur, the Trojan War, and a whole lot more. They had me hooked from the 1st time I listened to them. Check it out!

The full album will be streaming at the following link starting on September 4: http://music.aol.com/songs/new_releases_full_cds?defaultTab=9&ncid=AOLMUS0005000000001

BlindGuardianArtistSpotlight03.jpg

Jodo Kast

First Post
B?

Draz:

Are you by any chance the artist formerly known as Cthulu Ftaghn? If so, I've been trying to get in touch with you, but it's been more difficult than expected. I lost my old address book and numbers, and none of the e-mail addresses I have for you work. If this is indeed you, send me an e-mail ... you can get me at my firstname.lastname@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon, I'll keep trying to reach you in the meantime.

MR

Remove ads