A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)

Looking to the being of metal, wood, and stone, Wulfcyne snorts and asks incredulously, 'Wha' might ye be doin' there abouts, Links? Fixin' ta organize alla nature?'

Mellubb

First Post
"It helps pass the time, my friend. Whenever I sit still for too long I get bored. Master Broxton said it was because I don't get tired and my mind does not require rest.

Wulfcyne nods, though his face is shadowed with confusion and blind acceptance, obviously out of his element, though commenting, '' Yea, the 'forged I met durin' the War were true blue soldiers, an no foolin'. They could march fer a day an a night, ready ta fight on arrival. Don' know how ye 'posed ta make it in peace time... I guess as hired hands, huh? I always be wonderin' what it be like to just be...well on.... ya think you'll be existin' fer ever?"

Looking Links up and down, the warrior wonders strange questions... these warforged got what many wish fer so much...yet be it so grand...?

Mellubb

First Post
Links looks back to veteran and shrugs his shoulders. "I have never considered how long I will live. I would have to ask a Cannith craftsman to know for sure. I know that men are taken by age many years before dwarves and elves. But there are few warforged who are older than a few decades. I do not know what age has in store for me."

Graybeard

Explorer
Her subconscious mind listening to the conversations around her and suddenly realizing that people are discussing mortality and lifespans, Nuria shakes herself out of her deep concentration. With a puzzled look upon her young face, she looks at Wulfcyune and Links.

I've never given much thought to how long I will live until recently. I suppose it's because before I went ot Arcanix, I never had anyone actively trying to kill me. I guess I always thought I would live forever, or at least to a ripe old age.

Wulfcyne, his face shadowed and drawn by the shadows of the fire, replies morbidly, ' By my ken, tha longer ye be around, tha more chance there be fer seein' how wasteful an' ugly life really be...'

Remove ads