• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) A5E Alternate Artificer (Full Caster Variant)

Zetesofos

Explorer
In part of a larger process of updating several of my homebrew options to work with A5E, wanted to share this Artificer version I've recently finished tweaking.

This artificer is a full-caster option, and an alternative to the half-caster versions previously displayed. It's not for everyone of course, but the primary design tries to use spells as a resource for a lot of other features.

Please use or discuss as your like; happy to answer any questions.

Zetesofos's A5E Artificer (Variant)

i find this fascinating because personally i don't really like artificers as (primarily) casters and would pull them back to being full martials (or at least being more martial focused) if given the chance - so to see someone do the exact opposite is honestly kind of neat.

also heroic improvement says it's a fighter feature lmao

Zetesofos

Explorer
i find this fascinating because personally i don't really like artificers as (primarily) casters and would pull them back to being full martials (or at least being more martial focused) if given the chance - so to see someone do the exact opposite is honestly kind of neat.

also heroic improvement says it's a fighter feature lmao

Ah, so it does.

(I should mention that I am way to generous to my players, and I run a slightly modified Ability Score increase rule because I start with Standard Array; but anyone could replace what was written with the standard Ability Score Increase feature).

Remove ads