• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aberration feats

Beholder Bob

First Post
Hey folks - I'm looking for new aberration feats! Introduced in Lords of Madness, they offer some rather neat potential.

One I was thinking about is Cartilage Frame - it allows you to squeeze through an area as if you were 2 sizes smaller then normal. You are still squeezing through spots tight for your normal size, this simply allows you to squeeze through tighter spots as well.

Balanced. Boring. Any thoughts?

I was thinking of having it grant a +2 escape artist as well.

Feedback, and more importantly, other ideas, greatly appreciated!

B:]B

Beholder Bob

First Post
Hello

B
U
M
P
!

The squeezing through tight spots normally not possible for a creature per X-Files bad guy (mr tomes, I think), the remake of salems lot (vamp squeezed partially through an air vent). Not super exciting - but kinda spooky/neat.

B:]B

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Cartilage Frame sounds fine with the +2 bonus to escape artist checks.

A follow up feat that gives DR vs bludgeoning weapons would be neat. Maybe 3/slashing or piercing?

I don't have the books, so maybe something like this is already covered, but maybe some kind of camel hump that allows you to live longer without food and water, and gives a bonus to survival.

Are there ones that help you eat? Enlarge your maw, do bite damage, swallow unusually large amounts of food, eat garbage, etc.?

evolved

First Post
garbage eating yes i belive so no biting though

doesn't stop my characters from try once in a while

you wouldn't believe how loud a giant can scream when you chew on his eye lids

it was worth the air trip sans air ship

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads