About the gifted creatures you call undead

E

Eminenz

The old man sits near the window and scribes something down..

My point of view
"And you think you are better because there is blood in your veins,because you need air,because you eat dead animals?
Indeed the undead,creatures of the night or whatever you call them are different,they have their own way of lifing,but still they want to exist in peace.Why does anyone claim the right to fight them?Why is it good to kill a Vampire with his entire familie,why is it nobel to kill a lich in his lair,why does everyone think that ghouls and zombies are the same as vampires and liches?
The difference between lifing and undead is nothing more than the right to exist,the undead nolonger have this right.Why?
Hunted over milenia,uncounted wars against them,paladins of calling themself good and lawfull deitys searching them when they hide,vampirehunters who kill their prey when its day,wizards who try to controll and manipulate the dead.This is a cruel world for the once gifted creatures you call undead.
It is true that many of them became evil,but for what reason?
If you are guilty just because you are not alife,there is no reason to act good.But still there are a few who try to be...good..as you call it,they behave like mortals,but it doesnt matter to some of you,the only thing that count is that they are evil in their core...
This words are for all the creatures who want to understand and i choose the word creature because it doesnt matter who or what you are aslong as you understand my words"

The note appears at the wall as he stands,he nods to himself before he watches the sky...

PsionScribe

First Post
A short, old, man named Cayce walks up to the board

He scribes a note with his pen. It reads:

Aye, the vampyrs haveth a placeth in thy world. I tryeth to saveth vampyrs from thy necromancers, whose evil staffs conjureth thy vampyr. Millenia ago, wheneth I, Cayce thy Magickal Healer, beith a child, vampyrs beith the outcast of society, but nevereth treated unfairly. Being conjured up from their hallowed groundeths, beith an injustice foreth thy vampyrs. Hath a vampyr conjured a man from his shrine of Pelor? Nay! I shall now reciteth thy prayer for the safteyeth of vampyrs.

May thy vampyrs roameth free in the land of humans,
May thy vampyrs be free.
May thy vampyrs hath saftey in thy land of humans,
May thy vampyrs be safe.
May thy vampyrs live long in thy land of humans,
May thy vampyrs live long.
May thy vampyrs be strong in the land of humans,
May thy vampyrs be strong.
Amen.

Cayce, walks back and forth mumbling something about vampyrs being treated unfairly.

E

Eminenz

The old man turns his head and looks at the short man as he walks back and forth.He slowly walks to the wall to read the note.
He folds his arms as he reads and finaly nods.
"True words..."
He turns again and looks at the man....

Zeren

First Post
*Walks in, and heads to the bar, but the note catches his eye. He reads it, and quickly writes a reply.*

You act like it is our fault! It is mostly yours. You attack life on sight. You seek to extend your own life in unnatural ways. You drink our blood, hunt our children, strike us down, and you wonder why we wage war against you? Why do you hate us so! You were once part of life. You turned your back on it. Some by choice, some forced to do so. Don't blame us...find your own lands to live in...

~Zeren

E

Eminenz

The old man writes something down.......

"Fault.......a word.....nothing more
Whats the meaning of it?
Your fault my fault,no,run away from the problem,as far you can get and it will vanish because its their fault,not mine.
It is a fact that the mortals hunt the undead,in most cases just because they are what they are.It is true that the undead do the same to the mortals.I just want to explain what my kind feels as many of us have no voice that will be heared........."

E

Eminenz

Writes down
I will continue with my work,as I know how it feels to be hunted by paladins.
Silent is the night,as the calm before the storm.....

G

Gene_Kynes

Gene chuckles softly, scribing a small note in his typical silver-text black-paper.

Awww. Poor lil'liches and vampires. Nobody understands you, right?

Last I checked, nobody really struck after the vampire that only drank animal blood.

And nobody hunted after the Lich who had traded his mortality to protect his homeland much longer than mortal coils could allow him.

Hell, morality's a strange, fickle thing. Strangling someone from behind is appearently cowardly, yet sticking a few inches of steel into their body from the front is glorious.

But learn this. Abnormality creates fear. Fear creates distrust. Distrust leads to hatred. But whining about things won't help.

I suppose others of the undead kind may've ruined your record of being "Oh dear we're innocent and sweet please stop killing us", but there's still a heavy amount of distrust. I suppose it goes like this: Stop draining blood of living, intelligent species, and we'll stop tying you to the top of towers a few drops of the waterclock before sunrise. Stop whining how another lich was ripped apart by an adventuring party, without knowing that he found it amusing to snap the Mayor's Daughter's neck and toss the body onto the town wall.

Hell. If you yourself are doing nothing wrong, you've nothing to worry about. Sure, the occaisonal druid, or cleric might get all "Ye mockery of life, back to the hells ye crawled from!"on you. Eventually, if you're known to have no qualms against life...even though Undead naturally have a rage against the living, at least to my experiences, you'll be left alone. Perhaps distrusted, if you're vampiric, but still, Paladins will have little basis or justification to kill you.

Just my two coppers, eh? And please, if you happen to be a lich, can you cast a Protection against Vampiric Whining on this paper? I swear t'Olidammra, if I hear one more "Woe be me", angsty whiner of a vampire, even I'll begin to hate the undead.

(( OOC disclaimer to any Vampire Players: Heh. My apologies if you're offended, but...Gene really, really hates whining undead. IC stays seperate from OOC, an' all that. :p))

Remove ads