• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

About to start new campaign -- critique my character builds

Summer-Knight925

First Post
I have an elven wizard who focuses on ranged touch spells, he pretty much destroyes everything, since there are 2 paladins, a cleric and a rogue in the party...im the 'archer', so i kill everything, and then some

the ranger works great, i get what your doing, but the orc double axe SHOULD be racially matrial, if not, then play him as a human (yay for 2 feats? no...i want the half-orc bonuses!!!) and the bounty hunter part works great, a good animal companion would be a hawk or a bird, yay for a UAV?

teh paladin...honestly, im looking for a mounted gnome after that idea, I alread have a gname for him, gno matter what I have to do to get it, gnow i gneed to move on

the rogue....meh, only rogue ive ever had that did anything crazy was a goblin rogue, not just because he was a goblin, but because if he DIDNT find the trap...its not tehre, i found traps the DM didnt even know about, yeah....just sayin

so there...thts my imput

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads