• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Abstract Ideas

I'd like to know how weird it is to you? However you feel about it you're going to have to trust someone's judgment to play. At least once.

That someone out there had to make a decision even when we'll never know if it was correct.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm already thoroughly confused by this thread... :confused:
I've been confused by 99% of Sin-Camealot's posts. It's like everything comes in through a language translator. So him making a topic called 'Abstract ideas' seems perfectly understandable. :D

Oldtimer

Great Old One
Publisher
The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not with out your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?

Scribble

First Post
The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not with out your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?

Do you make up these questions, Mr. Oldtimer? Or do they write 'em down for you? ;)

I think what Camelot is trying to ask is if people are upset about the idea of "winging it."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads