Academy of the Chromatic Order

Rystil Arden

First Post
So, in my adventure IA: A Teacher for Laynie, I'm detailing a fairly good amount of information about the Academy. I was wondering if there was any interest in my creating a record thread (like this one) with some of the info I create, in order to aid others interested in the Academy (rather than force poor El Jefe to read through pages and pages to find the info, and only after the adventure ends). Let me know, and if this is a bad idea, just delete this thread.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
I think it's a good idea. Might help me keep track of things as well :p

BTW, figures that a Rogue/Ranger with no interest in magic is the one who shows up there :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
I mentioned briefly in the Discussion thread that joining in would be the perfect way for an Academy character to get in a fun adventure focused on the Academy, but nobody bit. Then three mages all appeared for Someone's adventure :D

Anyway, this is my crib sheet of all characters I've ever named in the thread--except I think I missed the Dean for the Office of the Archives. I should go back and find that.

Sice (Arcane Power):
Necromancy and Transmutation

Mordrue (Knowledge):
Divination and Abjuration

Omega (Creation, Art):
Conjuration and Enchantment

Daryne (Energy):
Illusion and Evocation

Layna Larinas, Illusion Graduate

Garrick Thendrin, Enchantment Graduate

Damien Sorvrin, Divination Graduate

Elektra Planter, Daryne Student

Truman Kilner, Daryne Student

Alden Ferrous, Daryne Student

Rowan Aranah, Omega Student

Jyrad, Mordrue Student

Cherise Malbin, Mordrue Student

Miliana Draenyst, Mordrue Student

Kelin Jerrias, Omega Student

Dorian Grywald, Omega Professor

Thrym Grolsen, Dean of the Archives

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
So, in my adventure IA: A Teacher for Laynie, I'm detailing a fairly good amount of information about the Academy. I was wondering if there was any interest in my creating a record thread (like this one) with some of the info I create, in order to aid others interested in the Academy (rather than force poor El Jefe to read through pages and pages to find the info, and only after the adventure ends). Let me know, and if this is a bad idea, just delete this thread.

Can't hurt, just like I created a thread to gather all information about Orussus. I have no interest with it for now, but as I like to play with people background as a DM, it might come handy sooner or later.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
Can't hurt, just like I created a thread to gather all information about Orussus. I have no interest with it for now, but as I like to play with people background as a DM, it might come handy sooner or later.
Finding all info for Orussus is a scary and daunting process indeed! I wish you good luck with that. As for this thread, I promise neither all info on the Academy nor even all the info I made up for the Academy--I'll just put short snippets of info and names of characters here as the whim inspires me.

Bront

The man with the probe
Didn't you name some of the 3 people I initialy met (Though you had at least 4 names going, so I was confused, one of them seemed to have 2 names, neither were used in a context other than a first name).

You've introduced a few more too.

It might be interesting for you to also write up the Medibarian legend and the Freefolk legend of Duskrider and Elayna the Second, probably because they're likely very different ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Didn't you name some of the 3 people I initialy met (Though you had at least 4 names going, so I was confused, one of them seemed to have 2 names, neither were used in a context other than a first name).

Layna Larinas, Illusion Graduate

Garrick Thendrin, Enchantment Graduate

Damien Sorvrin, Divination Graduate

Layna called Garrick by his surname at least once and vice versa. Damien's surname was not mentioned.

You've introduced a few more too.

Yup :)

It might be interesting for you to also write up the Medibarian legend and the Freefolk legend of Duskrider and Elayna the Second, probably because they're likely very different

I was actually thinking of that, but I wasn't sure if anyone would care :eek:

Bront

The man with the probe
It's some interesting flavor, and goes along with the Legend of the Mage Queen to flavor Medibaria (which you seem to be of some authority on now).

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
It's some interesting flavor, and goes along with the Legend of the Mage Queen to flavor Medibaria (which you seem to be of some authority on now).
Yup, apparently the original creator of Medibaria took off, and I specifically asked and received the heads up that no adventure has gone there in the past, so that makes me the sole authority for Medibaria at the moment. Muwahahahahaha, I can feel the power flowing straight to my head :]

Remove ads