• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Acererak and Orcus

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Awesome, thanks! The summary catches the most important parts, but I'll check the rest out; will probably have to get back to this later in the week (or next week), but now I know where to look.

DnD_Dad

First Post
I don't know if this helps but the entire bloodstone series of battlesystem delve into Orcus and his awesomeness. I'm currently building up to bloodstone pass for my group and I'm running a necromancer that was driven insane by saying Orcus over and over again in an attempt to call him. Only he did finally get his attention.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Ok, here is what I came up with. It's a bit on the longish side, so I may trim it to just the essentials that define the relationship between Orcus and Acererak (which is not much), and/or move a lot of it to Acererak's article. As is, it is longer than the descriptions than all the other characters, and a lot of them were significantly more involved in serving Orcus. :)

Is anything missing from that bit, or would you say it is fairly well covered?

Ripzerai

Explorer
Seems pretty well covered to me. You might want to note that Quah-Nomag is also mentioned in Book of Vile Darkness and Fiendish Codex I.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
I was asking just of Acererak, but yeah I'm going to go further on Q-N and the others in the coming weeks. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads