AD&D Temple of Elemental Evil conversion?

MizZuri

First Post
Temple Conversion for 3rd Ed

Hi,

I'm looking for the old 3rd ed conversion - haven't seen much use to convert to 3.5 yet I'm afraid. Please mail it to me if you have a copy of the old 3rd Ed .rtf

Regards,

MizZuri

Alader

First Post
Verdigris said:
Good karma to Sir Whiskers. This conversion rocks. If anybody needs it, drop me an email and I'll pass it along. Put "Temple of Elemental Evil" in the subject so I don't inadvertantly scrap it.
Hi Verdigris. Could you pass the conversion to me too, please ?
I am running the Return to the Temple (in v.3.0) and would be intersting to have the prequel.
My email is lucianom.baroneATgmailDOTcom

thanks a lot

Milo HoBo

First Post
Alader said:
Hi Verdigris. Could you pass the conversion to me too, please ?
I am running the Return to the Temple (in v.3.0) and would be intersting to have the prequel.
My email is lucianom.baroneATgmailDOTcom

thanks a lot
We have a copy of the Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil and it's in v3.0 and we were hoping to find a conversion file into 3.5. How would I find that? I would do it myself, but I'm going to be a player and the DM is new and is not up to the challenge of converting a whole book. It would just be too much for him.

Edit: Nevermind, I found on on the montecook boards.

Last edited:

Infiniti2000

First Post
Milo HoBo said:
We have a copy of the Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil and it's in v3.0 and we were hoping to find a conversion file into 3.5. How would I find that? I would do it myself, but I'm going to be a player and the DM is new and is not up to the challenge of converting a whole book. It would just be too much for him.

Edit: Nevermind, I found on on the montecook boards.
Check my site as well. You'll find lots of stuff on RttToEE there.

Remove ads