• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adamant's 6th Anniversary & Recession ThanksGiveAway!

GMSkarka

Explorer
What can you get for a dollar these days? From Adamant, Everything!

To celebrate six great years in operation, Adamant Entertainment is running a special sale from Wednesday, November 25th through Monday, November 30th -- the entire Adamant catalog of products have been reduced to a recession-friendly price of one dollar apiece!

Our Pathfinder roleplaying game releases: $1.00 apiece at Paizo.com, RPGNow and DriveThruRPG.

Our Venture 4th 4E releases: $1.00 apiece at RPGNow and DriveThruRPG.

Recent Savage Worlds releases, including MARS and Thrilling Tales* : $1.00 apiece at RPGNow and DriveThruRPG.

Everything!

Plus, as a special offer for the duration of the sale, we've also brought back the entire run of our critically-acclaimed d20 MasterKit line of OGL support products, which have been unavailable since last year! You can purchase the entire 26-product run as a bundle at RPGNow and DriveThruRPG for only $26 dollars, or pick-and-choose the products you might have missed!

We're not stopping there, though -- we're not just offering the sale on our existing catalog... but we're actually going to be releasing two entirely new products during the sale, and those products will also be available for one dollar apiece!

On Wednesday the 25th, we'll be releasing the third volume of our Fell Beasts series of monsters for the Pathfinder role-playing game, and on Friday the 27th, the next adventure for our Savage Worlds line of planetary romance: Rebels of Mars! Each available for one dollar-- but returning to their regular price after the sale ends -- Why wait?

Adamant Entertainment thanks you for six wonderful years, and looks forward to many, many more! Happy Thanksgiving!

* Secret Squadron yearly product subscription not included in the Sale. We can't give away a year's worth of THRILLING TALES products for $1.00.....

Voadam

Legend
I will be taking advantage of this sale. Pathfinder, 4e, M&M, and Imperial line stuff will round out my collection nicely. :)

Last edited:

Greg K

Legend
Thanks Gareth. Despite needing to count my pennies at the moment, I am going to get Thrilling Tales and Mars for Savage Worlds despite not owning Savage Worlds itself and The True20 version of Imperial Age.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads