• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adapatable bane property, where is it from?

Question

First Post
I remember people talking about some kind of bane property, its something like a +3 bonus, and every round you can change the species the bane property applies to. I cant seem to find any mention of this though?

Its called True Bane, from Dragon 345 in the artical on Kostchtchie. IIRC the way it works is the bane is normally the type of the wielder. At the beginning of each round, if you struck a creature with the weapon the previous round, it becomes the bane type of the last creature stuck.

I cant recall if its +2 or +3, or if theres any other limits.

Scharlata

First Post
ehren37 said:
Its called True Bane, from Dragon 345 in the artical on Kostchtchie. [...] I cant recall if its +2 or +3, or if theres any other limits.
Hi!
The article is titled: "Demonomicon of Iggwilv: Kostchtchie" (KOSS-chuh-chee). Truebane appears in the sidebar on page 23. The special quality has a +3 bonus on price.

Enjoy!

Scharlata

First Post
Cartigan Mrryl said:
In that magazine I thought that it was a material, not a special weapons property... or is there versions of each? I dunno....

AFAIK, only the new weapon quality exists.

Kind regards

Remove ads