• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Add the new products!

Supers-freak

First Post
Coudl somebody add in a bunch of the products that came out at GenCon? I got Path of the Sword, Paths of Magic, Slayers Guide for Female Gamers, Wild Spellcraft, and E-Tools. It'll take me a bit to read all of them, but I want to review some. At least Wild Spellcraft, since . . . well, the pdf was pretty, but I'm kinda disapointed they didn't use the same layout for the print version.

EricNoah

Adventurer
BTW, Morrus, I think I totally botched the Spycraft RPG entry. I can't change it and if you look at the product ID it looks like some horrible copy/paste accident took place on my part.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Wild Spellcraft is in there (look under Mystic Eye Games, last product listed), that Slayer's Guide is in under Mongoose, and eTools is in under WotC. I've added the basics in for the others you mention.

When requesting new products to be listed, please provide the publisher as well if possible.

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Supers-freak said:
...Slayers Guide for Female Gamers, ...
:eek: "For" or "to" (i.e. like the other Slayer's Guides) female gamers?

And in either case, what's that book all about? :p

Crothian

First Post
Re: Re: Add the new products!

Darkness said:
:eek: "For" or "to" (i.e. like the other Slayer's Guides) female gamers?

And in either case, what's that book all about? :p

I imagine it's similiar to the Slayer's Guide to Rules Lawyers. It tells you what to expect from one and how to handle one in your group. That and it's also completely tongue in cheek

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Re: Re: Re: Add the new products!

Crothian said:

I imagine it's similiar to the Slayer's Guide to Rules Lawyers. It tells you what to expect from one and how to handle one in your group. That and it's also completely tongue in cheek
Ah! Similar in approach to SJG's "Munchkin's Guide to Powergaming?" Could be a worthwile book, then. :)

Remove ads