• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adding a Class SKill

Maleketh

First Post
Just a quick question: is there any method (preferably a feat or something similar) for giving a character bonus class skills? Specifically, I'm looking to make a duskblade (PHBII) with Bluff as a class skill - and I don't want to multiclass.

Zurai

First Post
Martial Study from Tome of Battle adds discipline focus skills to the class skill list, but Bluff isn't a focus skill for any of the disciplines. There are other feats that add class skills, too; I'm sure there's one for Bluff in some splatbook somewhere.

Thurbane

First Post
SKILL KNOWLEDGE [GENERAL]
You gain access to new knowledge and abilities.
Benefit: Choose any two skills from one of your current classes' skill lists. You now know these skills as class skills.

Special: Instead of choosing two class skills, you may choose one cross-class skill (whether you already know it or not) and learn it, treating it as a class skill from that point forward.

http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org/35/sovelior_sage/unearthedAlternativeSkills.html

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
The Trickery domain power grants Bluff (and Hide and Disguise) as a class skill.

There's an Alternate Class Feature for sorcerers in Complete Champion that grants access to one domain, in exchange for 1 spell-per-day and one spell-known at each level.

You could, perhaps, propose that the same ACF would be appropriate for a duskblade as well. (Though the cost is more than I'd be willing to pay, personally :) )

-Hyp.

Remove ads