• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adding Midnight Products

arnon

Explorer
Hi,

(Hoping this is the correct way and place to do this):

I have reviews for some Midnight (by FFG, Fantasy Flight Games) products i would like to post:

Fury of Shadow, Forge of Shadow, and Under the Shadow.

These three should be under a Midnight heading with Heart of Shadow which is already listed.

Thanks,

arnon

arnon

Explorer
I just noticed that Fury of Shadow is already in and under the Midnight heading.

So only Forge and Under should be added, and Heart moved.

Thanks
arnon

arnon

Explorer
Me again,

I'd like to add two more products to the Midnight line:
Hammer and Shadow
Star and Shadow

Also a question: Is it possible to add descriptive text that would appear next to the title instead of just: "Midnight Book" or something?

I can provide you with something if that is what's required.

Thanks,
arnon

arnon

Explorer
Crothian said:
If I had links to descriptive text and stuff I can add it but I don't go fishing the net for it.

So would you prefer if i give you a short descriptive text for each product or would you rather have a link to the products page?

arnon

Explorer
Here goes:

Forge of Shadow: A Midnight sourcebook for the city of Steel Hill.

City of Shadow: A Midnight sourcebook describing the Shadow's capital city, Highwall, and his great tower of Theros Obsidia.

Hammer and Shadow: A Midnight sourcebook for dwarven culture and the war for the Kaladruns.

Heart of Shadow: A Midnight sourcebook for the far northern reached of Eredane, the Domains of the Dark God.

Star and Shadow: A Midnight sourcebook about the culture and lands of the Sarcosans in southern Eredane.

Under the Shadow: A Midnight sourcebook about the insurgents and their enemies in the city of Baden's Bluff.

Edit: Thanks :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads