Adding to my collection some more Old School material

EYEforanEYE

First Post
DSCN1350.JPG

EYEforanEYE

First Post
I bought a a large lot of 3.5 D&D all the way to the Basic D&D for 25.00. I had no clue at all what I was buying since it was contained within 11 boxes taped up. All I saw was "D&D", "Fantasy", and similar words written on them... I was shocked to find this collection of old OOP miniatures...

I will have to get them all cleaned up and restore them to their actual state in the coming months.

Last edited:

EYEforanEYE

First Post
DSCN1353.JPG

When I opened the box and saw the blue dice and the unused crayon, I was just elated with joy. I been looking for these for a very long time. A Dream come true.

Stormonu

Legend
Wow, what a haul. You even scored a copy of the Dragon CD archive I see - that's worth quite a mint itself.

I'm curious what metal figures are in the basic D&D red box set. I don't think I've ever seen that set before. And the blue cases with the minis - do they have any pics or whatnot on them (hard to tell what they are from the pictures).

Let's see how good I am...

Those modules stacked one atop each other are:

T1 - Village of Hommlet
U1 - Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh
X9 - Savage Coast
X2 - Castle Amber
A1 - Slave Pits of the Undercity
L1 - Secret of Bone Hill (which is upside-down)
S2 - White Plume Mountain
I6 - Castle Ravenloft or DL1 - Dragons of Flame
and the bottom one is S1 - Tomb of Horrors

EYEforanEYE

First Post
Wow, what a haul. You even scored a copy of the Dragon CD archive I see - that's worth quite a mint itself.

I'm curious what metal figures are in the basic D&D red box set. I don't think I've ever seen that set before. And the blue cases with the minis - do they have any pics or whatnot on them (hard to tell what they are from the pictures).

Let's see how good I am...

Those modules stacked one atop each other are:

T1 - Village of Hommlet
U1 - Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh
X9 - Savage Coast
X2 - Castle Amber
A1 - Slave Pits of the Undercity
L1 - Secret of Bone Hill (which is upside-down)
S2 - White Plume Mountain
I6 - Castle Ravenloft or DL1 - Dragons of Flame
and the bottom one is S1 - Tomb of Horrors

Yeah, The minis appear to be a whole mishmash of minis from other boxes which might have long ago were destroyed. As soon as I get some organization done today, I am going to pull them all out, evaluate their condition, put aside the ones that need to be cleaned and assemble the rest. Pics will be today so you can a better idea of what I managed to purchase... The Modules were not so special. Just a mish mash of a bunch of 1st edition mosules that were complete in every respect. I also found some other old school stuff and I will post those pics later on...;D

Remove ads