Adopt a Wiki-monster!

Richards said:
Hey, if anybody adopts the Aspis entry, do me a favor and change my first name in the "References" section to "Johnathan." You'll have my undying gratitude.

And if nobody adopts it and the entry goes away, well then no worries. :)

Johnathan

I changed it for you.

You could save the articles by creating a new article called "List of Minor Monsters in DnD" or something like that. Well, that worked for a lot of StarCraft articles, anyway.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Gez said:
Wasn't the Thoul given a printed form at last in one or two books published quite recently? That could go in the article. Also, I think references would be needed for the origin of the thoul.

The Thoul was statted in Dave Arneson's Blackmoor d20. I edited that and some discussion on its origins into the page.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Wish I could have found a picture of the Thoul to add in to that entry, and I'm still hoping to beef it up a bit (probably link to my admittedly non-canonical work with the Thoul on the Vaults of Pandius page). My google-fu turned up nothing, though, and I don't have a scanner here at home. :(

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i'm sure you can always add a link to non-canonical material, but they seriously frown upon fan-submitted material appearing in the actual articles.

as for pictures, that's an even trickier subject, due to copyright.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Oh- didn't think about copyright, and the non-canonical thing didn't even occur to me, oddly (of course it makes sense, though).

Well, I'll see what else I can dig up about the Thoul. Still rifling through the Dragonsfoot forums, to see if any of the big guys (EGG, Mentzer, or someone) might have posted about them.

Thurbane

First Post
If I was to scan in a picture of the Thoul from my Mystara monstrous compendium and attach it to the article, would that breech copyright?

Remove ads