• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adult: GUCK development forum IV

Sorn

First Post
Quick note on the bag when found... I think lengthy tables wouldn't be a good idea. Not only do they take up a lot of room, but if the DM decides to add this to a treasure pile, she already has some ideas for potential candidates. So, instead, how about a simple "Roll 1dx for the number of previous owners and populate the bag accordingly."

Reshana

First Post
"If you want, we could move this to email to hack out the details. One item's a little much to be taking up massive amounts of space on the actual board for."

Surely, you can drop me an email at misha_mcbride@yahoo.com so we can get this hammered out. :)

Erila of Sune

First Post
We now PROUDLY PRESENT!

Reshana's bag resembles an ordinary backpack/traveling bag that a normal adventurer would carry. But inside the bag is an interdimensional space similar to that in a Bag of Holding or a Portable Hole (Treat as such for all normal purposes.). Upon entering Reshana's bag, you see a large main room full of pillows and bedding, rather like a harem room. In the middle of the room an exceptionally large cushion covers a hot tub/bath tub for bathing and frolicking. Off to the side against a wall is a cabinet full of jewelry, fine erotic clothing, sensual toys, oils, etc. None of these may be removed. Against the other 3 walls are a large number of mostly empty shelves, floor to ceiling. Reshana's original plan called for the shelves to be filled with figurines similar to the Figurines of Wondrous Power, save that they depict lovely humanoids of various genders, depending on who has owned the bag previously.

The owner of this insidous bag will not notice anything amiss with it immediately. Instead, when the owner sees a stranger that they find attractive and wish to have sex with, they must roll a Will Save (DC 25), which the owner may choose to fail. If they fail, the curse activates. Unless the owner successfully seduces and beds the victim within 24 hours, the victim must make a second Will Save (DC25) or become a Figurine attached to the Bag. These Figurines are automatically loyal and eager to please their new owner, and will even state they entered the bag willingly if asked, since they will believe they did so. During normal use the bag's entrance normally remains open, providing plenty of air to the inhabitants while someone is in there. If the bag is closed from the outside, those within cannot open it by any means. If kept this way for more than 24 hours, they must make a Will Save, as above, or become Figurines. If this would include the Owner, the bag bonds to a new owner at this time.

The bag has no effect on persons the owner has already bedded, so if they realize the bag is beginning to activate they may flirt with the person, woo them, seduce them, and if they are successful, the Bag's attempt to imprison them will be negated.

The bag will only depart an owner who truly desires to be rid of it, although this is up to the GM. Even a Good person who abhors the bag's methods but enjoys the fruits provided cannot be rid of it by any means short of a Wish or Miracle, or death. If the Bag is stolen,the owner will become geased, doing anything and everything to get it back. It will not function for the person who stole it properly.

Strong Enchantment, Transmutation; CL: 13th; Craft Wonderous Item,
Beguile Person, Suggestion, Leomund's Tiny Hut, Sex Slave; Price: 50,
000 gp; Weight: 1 lbs.

Erila of Sune

First Post
All right. I think it's time we took some sort of vote or something on finalizing Spells. If we don't, all of the discussion points that follow are kind of mute.

Also, we need to decide which section we're going to be focusing on next. While there seems to be some discussion of magical items going on, PrCs also need a serious going-over, and there's still a need to decide on whether or not to drop some of the other sections. I believe there was some discussion around the NC notes, which is a fairly serious topic, as well as the part about how to use sex in a campaign.

sledged

First Post
On the Subject of Gender and Sexual Alignment

Is there anything in the works for rules concerning hermaphroditic, asexual, and genderless characters?

Erila of Sune

First Post
sledged said:
Is there anything in the works for rules concerning hermaphroditic, asexual, and genderless characters?
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Asexual/genderless characters are just plain outside the scope of the rules we've written up. Hermaphroditic should be treated as whichever gender is more favorable under the circumstances. Simple, isn't it?

If you have a situation where a creature wishes to have sex with something despite being asexual, I suppose it would make prowess rolls as normal, but it recieves no gratification from the act.

Last edited:

nightbluemage

Explorer
Wow....

Well I have used the 2nd Ed Version, ages ago.... And let me say thanks for the wonderful conversion you people have done and are still doing.

I was about to post something about the Reshana's bag, but then I reread the discription and never mind.

:cool:

Last edited:

Remove ads