• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adult: GUCK development forum IV

p0cky

First Post
Raven Crowking said:
Is there a complete file for this somewhere?

RC

Of the GUCK? Check on the GUCK website where there is the old version and the new "Sometimes unpdating once a year" version. :)

Sorn

First Post
p0cky said:
Of the GUCK? Check on the GUCK website where there is the old version and the new "Sometimes unpdating once a year" version. :)

Well, we aren't done, and people seem to have wandered off. We really need to get back on track here and make a final push to get it done.

AS for the site, it's not that I don't want to update it, it's that I don't have anything to update it with. Give me finished stuff, and it'll be on there asap!

p0cky

First Post
Sorn said:
Well, we aren't done, and people seem to have wandered off. We really need to get back on track here and make a final push to get it done.

AS for the site, it's not that I don't want to update it, it's that I don't have anything to update it with. Give me finished stuff, and it'll be on there asap!

Oh, so people are still alive? XD
So, what still needs to be done? I have a free summer and a few online games that are ran using this that might be willing to test a few things. I have been in love with the project ever sense I first saw it late December of last year. (I guess that makes me new still, huh?)

Knight-of-Roses

Historian of the Absurd
I am interested in seeing this project finished too. I would be delighted to help on revising the PrCs and anything else mechanical. (No, not those, get your mind out of the gutter.) That is, anything to do with game mechanics.

What is still in the queue to be worked on?

Sorn

First Post
Knight-of-Roses said:
I am interested in seeing this project finished too. I would be delighted to help on revising the PrCs and anything else mechanical. (No, not those, get your mind out of the gutter.) That is, anything to do with game mechanics.

What is still in the queue to be worked on?

PrC's is a good place to start... Magic Items are in the queue... and a bunch of smaller stuff. I am about to head to the airport for a business trip, so I'll get a definite list together when I get back.

Knight-of-Roses

Historian of the Absurd
Sorn said:
PrC's is a good place to start...
How dark are we willing to go on the PrC classes?

I ask as a really abhorrent idea came to me on the bus today. I'll just put up the name without details for now as it pretty much spells out the evil of the idea: Soul Raper.

If you wish to avoid it, I entirely understand.

p0cky

First Post
So with the PrC's, are we making new ones, updating the ones from the old GUCK or both?

Maybe there should be a "vile" section that is more Vile than the Book of Vile Darkness, but still falls in line with the GUCK?

Raven Crowking

First Post
p0cky said:
So with the PrC's, are we making new ones, updating the ones from the old GUCK or both?

Maybe there should be a "vile" section that is more Vile than the Book of Vile Darkness, but still falls in line with the GUCK?

Frankly, while I found that the BOVD had some neat mechanics, I thought that the uses they put those mechanics to were less inspired. Luckily, I brought my own. ;)

Knight-of-Roses said:
How dark are we willing to go on the PrC classes?

I ask as a really abhorrent idea came to me on the bus today. I'll just put up the name without details for now as it pretty much spells out the evil of the idea: Soul Raper.

If you wish to avoid it, I entirely understand.

Why do I keep wanting to read that with two p's?

Remove ads