• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adult: GUCK development forum IV

A spell I have been thinking of:

Flash: Arcane 2
AOE: One not-impotent male who finds the caster (race and gender) sexually attractive.
Range: Short and requires a clear line of sight.
Duration: 1 round/level + special
Components: S
Save: Neg
SR: Yes

The caster quickly exposes his/her genitals to the target. This specifically requires a short exposure, simple nudity without removing/replacing something which blocks sight (stepping into view and back out is also ok) is not sufficient. The target must have a clear view of the caster for this moment--the caster can't have cover or concealment in excess of 25%, nor be under a blur spell. All squares between the caster and target must be clear. (They may be occupied by transparent things, though.)

If the target fails his save he will get a massive erection. The size of this is 2 * square root(caster level + caster appearance mod) - target wisdom mod, expressed as a ratio to the target's normal erection size. High wisdom targets will never end up smaller than normal even if this ratio is less than 1. If apperance isn't being used, use the charisma mod instead.

Erections larger than 2x normal will generally burst non-magical clothing, 3x normal will generally burst non-magical armor although chain won't burst until 4x. Bursting armor inflicts a d6 in damage on the target. Magical clothing and armor will resize itself and not be harmed.

An erection 8x normal that remains confined will end up in the target's face and provide his opponents with a +4 cover bonus. Unconfined erections will point forward, if they exceed 5 feet the target is considered to extend into the square in front for purposes of being attacked but not for purposes of attacking. Said victim may choose to use one arm to lift his organ out of danger. This ties up the arm (no shield or TWF) and provides his opponents with the cover bonus.

While the spell normally lasts only 1 round/level, the erection will not fade so long as it's actively being used for sexual purposes. A willing target may also choose to give up any portion of their wisdom bonus. A willing target also adds 1 to the multiplier if the caster of the spell is the person he's about to have sex with.

Note that this spell has no armor check penalty. However, the caster must remove part of their armor to meet the requirements of the spell. This takes 1/3 the time it would take to remove the armor, and that much time again to replace it.

A female caster may flash her breasts instead for 1/2 effectiveness and the armor takes 1/4 of the time to totally remove.

Knight-of-Roses

Historian of the Absurd
Amusing spell, but a bit too silly and math intensive for my tastes.

Wouldn't it be eaiser to just base the effect on a combine total of Level + App/Chr and make it a Will save to resist (that way, Wisdom is factored in)?

Circumstance penalties (or bonuses) could be applied based on the apporopriate to the setting the spell was used in.

Knight-of-Roses said:
Amusing spell, but a bit too silly and math intensive for my tastes.

Wouldn't it be eaiser to just base the effect on a combine total of Level + App/Chr and make it a Will save to resist (that way, Wisdom is factored in)?

Circumstance penalties (or bonuses) could be applied based on the apporopriate to the setting the spell was used in.

I used the square root as otherwise it gets totally insane at higher levels and I see no other way to make it reasonable at all levels.

The reason for the wisdom is that I intended the effect to be variable--the worse your wisdom the more it's going to affect you.

Xeriar

First Post
Loren Pechtel said:
I used the square root as otherwise it gets totally insane at higher levels and I see no other way to make it reasonable at all levels.

The reason for the wisdom is that I intended the effect to be variable--the worse your wisdom the more it's going to affect you.

Well, everything gets insane at higher levels, though. Just redo the scale so it takes longer.

jstater

First Post
It seems like things puttered out with the prestige classes. Are they a matter of conversion or creation? I wouldn't mind pitching in a bit.

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
*sigh* OK, I'm just a GUCK fan who's wondering if anyone's still breathing around here: if so, I'd like to know what's going on with the project, because the website doesn't seem to have been updated since '03. That, and the utter lack of activity in this thread all of a sudden.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads