• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adults Only!) The Quintessential Temptress. . .

MongooseMatt

First Post
Once upon a time we produced Encyclopaedia Arcane: Nymphology, proclaiming it ‘the book we could never print’. Now comes the Quintessential Temptress, written by the same Grim Jim who brought you Nymphology, the Slayer’s Guide to Rules Lawyers and Slayer’s Guide to Female Gamers. We have to release it as a PDF so we know you are old enough to own a credit card. YES, IT IS THAT RUDE!

Now you can become a real temptress - not some pretend strumpet other books may hint you could play but don’t really want to talk about it. Walk the Streets of Gold, learning to make your way in the big city with only your physical attributes to get you by. You’ll need somewhere to store your potion of Boobtacular Expansion and your Orgasmic weapon, of course. Probably something more than a thong...

In Tricks of the Trade discover the brand new Nookie skill, learn about fetishes and interesting and exotic new things to make with the Craft skill. Know what a thaumaphiliac is? Stand near a mage and you might find out! Hit the town and find a Sugar Daddy (you’ll never look at a cleric the same way again…) or a non-human lover, or become an expert in Esoteric Erotica. This book has Everything, but EVERYTHING you need to become the raunchiest temptress in town.

Everything in the Quintessential Temptress has a functional use in any fantasy-based d20 game. All you have to do now is convince your Games Master that the Avatar of Love really is a cool prestige class and that what the party needs in town is some faster action than another bottle of wine at the local tavern.

Just remember, this book is really VERY naughty. The PDF itself has two warning labels before you get to the fun stuff. It does exactly what it says on the tin.

This truly is the Book We Could Never Print!

Find it at;

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=2767&

Axegrrl

First Post
I was ROFL with the Slayers Guide to Female Gamers, but I cannot in good conscience support a company that produces this kind of stuff.

Axegrrl

First Post
Thinking further on this matter, I might consider revising my opinion if they come out with a companion book: the Quintessential Gigolo. :p

Last edited:

Remove ads