• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

advanced classes

zenld

First Post
i am trying to find non-fx advanced classes usable in a near future (5-10years) non-military setting. i have d20M, d20future, and blood&fists. open to any suggestions.

thanks.

zen

Ranger REG

Explorer
zenld said:
i am trying to find non-fx advanced classes usable in a near future (5-10years) non-military setting. i have d20M, d20future, and blood&fists. open to any suggestions.
What near-future setting are you planning to run?

D_Sinclair

Banned
Banned
zenld said:

thanks.

zen

Advanced classes, eh?

Alternate Realities Publications has a number that can suit your needs, including the Junk man, the Streetfighter, and the Ritual Zealot (nifty class designed to be FX or delusional non-FX).

LPJ Designs also has a fair number of loose Advanced classes that will probably suit your needs.

find them on www.rpgnow.com

zenld

First Post
Ranger REG said:
What near-future setting are you planning to run?

its kind of proto-cyberpunk-ish. just a few years from now, and a little darker.

kingpaul said:
MS: AdC is a collection of various AdCs across RPGO's line.

i totally forgot about this. must go buy.

any other thoughts?

thanks.

zen

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads