Advanced Player's Handbook coming out in 2011?

bagger245

Explorer
Wow, first Essentials 'no dailies', then we got the June 'auto hit magic missile' errata update, now an Advanced Player's Handbook coming out??? When can we ever play in peace??? :eek:
:p

JeffB

Legend
Something tells me that it will this artist's last piece of art for WOTC if he indeed let slip a 2011 product release.:p

ggroy

First Post
Something tells me that it will this artist's last piece of art for WOTC if he indeed let slip a 2011 product release.:p

Maybe. It could have also been deliberately planted by WotC's PR people, as a way of generating online hype and interest for future D&D titles. ;)

Aegeri

First Post
Wizards are clearly masters of infiltration and sowing of discord.

Dungeons and Dragons is clearly a clever attempt by space aliens to undermine society. I expect to be assassinated prom-

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
L'ench I am still assuming this is just an elaborate plot on your part.

I am guessing this is in regards to the Essentials Players book and this being an Advanced Players guide...

adding more to the essentials classes or its PHB IV with a new name

Or PHB I, II, or III with a new name.

That was a very nice cover.

I wonder what the advanced players handbook could be. God I hope they don't call it that because that would be terrible.
There already is an "advanced player's handbook" for 4E. Ari Marmell wrote it. 'Cept that it wasn't published by WotC.

I'm inclined to think this artist is just blowing smoke. I also, personally, don't think he's that great an artist. There, I said it.

Remove ads