• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: A Fish Story (DM: BenBrown; Judge: renau1g)

Wik

First Post
Abigail quickly slashes with her blade at the guards before her, before rushing forward. She dashes across the stepping stones and then makes eye contact with one of the guards, giving a sultry "come and get it" smile.

[sblock=comp problems]
I can't seem to get Invis Castle to log me in, so could someone roll for me? I'll post my numbers after the actions.
[/sblock]

[sblock=actions]
Sword Burst: Attacks two of the guards in front, 1 attack each: +4 vs. reflex, 1d6+4 force damage.
Move to 014, crossing the stones, and she'll take the OA if she has to.
Minor action to Mark Guard Q.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Abigail]Female Human Assault Swordmage 1
Passive Perception: 9, Passive Insight: 9
AC: 19, Fort:14, Reflex:15, Will:14 -- Speed:6
HP:17/27, Bloodied:13, Surges:5/9 (Value 8)
Special: Surge value drops to 6 if Azuras is "dead"
Initiative +1
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Available
Powers:
Greenflame Blade, Sword Burst, Luring Strike, Aegis of Assault, Flame Cyclone, Sneak Attack, Burning Blade

Opportunity Attacks: +6 vs. AC, 1d8+3 damage

Azuras: Dragonling Companion (passive)
Azuras has all the same defenses as Abigail when active, and has 1 hit point. Azuras is healed on a short rest, and can only be targeted when active - he is immune to attacks whilst passive.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Rolls for Abigail]Attack 1 vs Spawn 73: 1d20+4 = 12, miss
Attack 2 vs Spawn 75: 1d20+4 = 10, miss

Sorry Wik :-S, thought with how I've been rolling for Dante that I'd be doing you a favor by rolling for you...[/sblock]

[sblock=Guard Q]Might want to Aegis the other guard, Dante just did 39 damage to that one... I hope the guards can't take 39 damage![/sblock]

Wik

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Ah, lovely. Well, even if Abby takes the 14 damage, she'll still be sort of okay. I plan on action pointing next round, anyway.

Also, should that guard attack anyone but Abby - she'll be teleporting to get a flank. And if he does decide to move - OA city, boys![/sblock]

[sblock=guard Q]
Oh, didn't see that. I guess I'll change my Aegis to the other guard, then![/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=OAs on Abby]We're supposed to roll monster OAs on our characters, right? If so, here's the two OAs Abby drew from the Spawn:
Spawn 73: 1d20+8 = 24, hit for 7 damage.
Spawn 75: 1d20+8 = 20, hit for 7 damage.

Ok, new rule: I don't roll for anyone but Dante! Let's hope this didn't skew his luck w/ IC!

Might want to AP now and second wind...[/sblock]

Eternal54

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
IS, you're a bad, bad man. ;)
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
LoL, too funny. Carefull Iron, Ben may just have you do all his rolls as well.
I will post my actions later today, work comp wont show map and I need a feel for the field before I act. Also, does anyone remember if I have a LoH left or am I out?
[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=ooc]
LoL, too funny. Carefull Iron, Ben may just have you do all his rolls as well.
I will post my actions later today, work comp wont show map and I need a feel for the field before I act. Also, does anyone remember if I have a LoH left or am I out?
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]I'm pretty sure we were totally out of heals after that last fight, except for Taran's second wind. So, AFAIK you're out.[/sblock]

Wik

First Post
[sblock=ooc and GM]
Hey Ben. So I dunno if you caught the chatter above, but Abby got hit by two lovely little minions for 14, and marked the guard that ISN'T guard Q (wasn't aware that guard Q had been hit already). But yeah, she's bloodied. Luckily, her companions are in front of her.

Could I spend an action point to second wind?[/sblock]

BenBrown

First Post
[sblock=ooc and GM]
Hey Ben. So I dunno if you caught the chatter above, but Abby got hit by two lovely little minions for 14, and marked the guard that ISN'T guard Q (wasn't aware that guard Q had been hit already). But yeah, she's bloodied. Luckily, her companions are in front of her.

Could I spend an action point to second wind?[/sblock]

[sblock=Guards, AP]
Guard Q is down. Dante's last hit took him out. I'll transfer the Aegis to Guard X (37/37)

Go ahead and spend that AP.[/sblock]

auberon

First Post
As the guard falls under Dante's relentless assault, Alastair appears out of thin air standing next to one of the fish men. He glares at his fishy foe, and his eyes briefly gleam with brilliant colors.

The foe collapses under the mental assault, and Alastair blinks out again, only to reappear standing behind Abigail. He scurries past his companions, passing by the remaining guard, who swats at him ineffectively with his mace.

[sblock=Actions]Dante taking out Guard Q triggers pact boon, so before turn starts, teleport to S15. MINOR: Curse Spawn 75. STANDARD: Eyebite on Spawn 75, 1d20+7=27 2d6+4=12 (wasted crit on a minion :(), triggers pact boon, teleport to P14. MOVEMENT: Move to L18, triggering OA from Guard X 1d20+4=7 1d8+1=9 (miss), and triggering Shadow walk (concealment).[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads