[Adventure]: A Knight in d'Argent Manor (DM: renau1g, Judge: Luinnar)

Son of Meepo

First Post
Dina takes a moment to recover from the battle.

"You did only what needed to be done Malakai, nothing more. As Mireva's Wisdom revealed to us. 'A man of reason is no different than the man of action. For those who seek calm need only look within. The same goes for those seeking conflict. You always arrive at what you desire if you seek long enough.' They found the conflict they wanted and death has been due reward."

OOC: Dina will spend 2 surges to heal to full. 4/7 surges remaining.

I will need a volunteer to help recharge my Infusion.

[sblock=Dina's Stats]Dina - Deva Artificer-Warlord 7 Passive Perception 17, Passive Insight 17 AC 21, Fort 15, Reflex 19, Will 22 HP 54/54, Bloodied 27, Surge Value 13, Surges 4/7 Speed 6, Initiative +11 Action Points: 1, Second Wind [] At-Will Powers: Magic Weapon, Commander's Strike Encounter Powers: Provocative Order [], Shocking Feedback [], Arc Infusion [], Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes [], Use Vulnerability [], Curative Admixture [], Inspiring Word [], Adaptive Stratagem [], Animate Helper [], Bold Victory Armor [] Daily Powers: Punishing Eye [], Destructive Surprise [], Philosopher's Crown [], Power Jewel [][/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient (Protector Druid 7)

Nate breathes in deeply, channeling his inner power to relax himself and to call Berry back from the Feywild. The faithful Blink Dog shimmers back into existence right next to him. Then both help to search the area.

[sblock=OOC]

Is Passive perception is high enough to search the bodies?

Spending one HS to regenerate and one to bring back Berry. Also recovering the used encounter powers.

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 61 / 61 Bloodied: 30
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 15 Surges per day: 7 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Charm Beast, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 2/2, Seed of Healing (seed), (Summoner's Staff - not in hand)

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-light Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 19 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 30 / 30 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: -

Conditions:
[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Searching through the bodies, Malakai spots a bag of platinum coins and pockets them, hoping not to have been seen. After having found whatever it was they were to find on the bodies of the bandits, Malakai took a moment to rest. Closing his eyes for but a moment, the Tiefling felt a surge of power fill his form as the channels within his mind to the elemental chaos opened slightly. Even more surprisingly, he felt the grip of the chains tighten on the beasts wrists ever so slightly. He grinned to himself as he relished his new found increase in power.

OOC: [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]: As discussed, I spent 4 DM points, bumping Malakai to level 5 and garnering 1400 time gp.

Malakai also takes a short rest, spending 2 healing surges (he now has 5 of 10 left) to bring himself up to full hp.

[sblock=Malakai's Stats]
Malakai - Tiefling Sorcerer (Elementalist) 5
Passive Perception 12, Passive Insight 12
AC 17, Fort 17, Reflex 13, Will 20
HP 51/51, Bloodied 25, Surge Value 12, Surges 5/10
Speed 6, Initiative +2
Action Points: 0, Second Wind
At-Will Powers: Elemental Bolt, Ignition
Encounter Powers:Elemental Escalation (Fire) [][], Hellfire Heart [], Shield of Flames[]
Daily Powers:Diabolic Transformation [x], Black Wrath of Hell [x]
Item Powers:Chromatic Robe Power (Encounter) [], Flame Bracers Power (Daily) []
[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] how good is your heal? I think I'd like to only use one surge, even though it would leave me less than full HP.
[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] is there a limitation of rest? can we rest again after using healing?

renau1g

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] how good is your heal? I think I'd like to only use one surge, even though it would leave me less than full HP.
[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] is there a limitation of rest? can we rest again after using healing?

OOC: You've not seen any indication that a 2nd short rest would be interrupted, all is still quiet from the Manor.

WD - yes, your passive is fine. I'll post later teh results.

FourMonos

First Post
"Lerrick, can I please use a bit of your blessing?"

[sblock=Roll] Healing: 2d6+5 → [6,5,5] = (16) 26 (16 bonus plus 10 for surge) plus 17 (starting health) = full health. Wow! 3/8 surges.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]Atremis Harks- Male Human Hexblade 5
Initiative: +3, Passive perception: 11, Passive Insight: 16

AC 21 (20): For: 16 Ref: 18 Will: 20
Resist 5 cold

HP: 42/42 Bloodied: 21 Surge value: 10 Surges/day: 3/8 Speed: 5 squares,
Languages: Common, Primordial

Action Point: 0

Second Wind: used

Powers:
Resplendent Blade
Eldritch Bolt
Dire Fate

Wield the Warp 1 2
Heroic Effort
Spectral Fade

Confusion of the Cosmos
Shard of Darkness
Inspiring Word
Frostwolf Pelt
Ironscar Rod
Lesser Planar Ally
[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Upon your review of the enemies corpses, a few magical items are found.

On the dwarf, a set of chain armor that looks like it's seen its share of battles and on the now dead drow, a cloak that seems to waver in your hands.

As the others are looking over, Malakai feels as if a piece of the creature within has managed to escape somewhat, but into his weapon imbuing it with some additional power.

OOC: Veteran's CHain +2 & a cloak of distortion +2

[sblock=Malakai]
This is the IC justification for the +2 change you wanted to make. mark the gold off your sheet and you can change the +1 to +2 [/sblock]

Remove ads