Adventure: A Tale of Two Domains (DM:Luinnar, Judge:renau1g)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Approved! [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION]: If you need a judge with this party, I would be happy to fill in, though I am (and will likely continue to be) humbled by your clientele.
[sblock=Original Rewards Post]
The church, no the very domain itself starts to crumble with the destruction of Daglan. The earth starts to shake and the church starts to disintegrate. Looking up you see the very sky itself start to crash to the ground, leaving nothing but the an inky nothingness.

Suddenly a huge piece of roof crashes down on the party. Everyone bracing for impact they soon find that it has shattered into pieces on the azure light surrounding them. The elf starts to fade and with him the party. The last glimpse you get is an almost empty sky staring back at you.

As you fade away you can't help but think of the second prophecy of the scroll you found. "The night of evil shall descend on the land/When this hexad of signs is near at hand." and recall how you literally saved Daunton from their own "Night of evil" and how you just viewed the night literally descend down from the sky.

Suddenly the group finds themselves materialized outside the Hanged Man. For some reason the skull of the Dracolich is at their feet. Entering the tavern you find it bustling with the usual busyness and song. Spotting the group Bob the barman waddles over. Haven't seen you in over a month! Bob says smiling to the party. You recall that only about a week has gone by. Got some letters for you. This one was given to me by your friend, that strange fellow. He says handing it over.

He gave me this to give to you as well Bob says handing over a bag of gold.

Oh and before I forget, these came for you little one he says, handing Jax a stack of letters and patting him on the head (much to Jax's annoyance).

The first is dated several weeks ago and in messy handwriting reads:
The second one is dated two weeks ago:
The third is dated less than a week ago:
The last one is dated only yesterday:
You can't help but wonder what is in store for your next adventure.

GM: Congratulations on completing the quest!

Jaz of all trades is a short adventure to save Jax's family business. I hope to have the thread up this week. Please let me know if you would like to join. I will be sure to give everyone ample time to level up and buy equipment. Plus you won't be attacked right away or anything like that ;)

GM: Xp awards:

vs Cur ExSixTen 6,000+1,000 bonus xp from Cur ExSixTen's actions * 2=14,000

vs Akriel=1,600+1,600+700+700 * 2=9,200

vs Daglan= 1,600+1,600+(200*8)+700+700+4,000 * 2=20,400

+2,500 Minor quest xp for defeating Akriel
+5,000 Major quest xp for saving Daunton from evil.

Total=51,100/6=8,517 (rounded up) each

Time xp+ encounter xp 141 days (Oct 5th to February 22):
Sir ExSixTen/Brenn/Andras:3,130+8,517=11,647 xp total.
Quagmire:4305+8,517=12,822 xp total.
Jax/Dorn:4700+8,517=13,217 xp total.

Everyone should have gained two levels by my calculations!

Quest completion gold: 1,000 each

Time gold for 141 days (Oct 5th to February 22):
Sir ExSixTen/Brenn/Andras:8,206=9,206 gold total.
Quagmire:10,969=11,969 gold total.
Jax/Dorn:14,729=15,729 gold total.

Guess I should make it official, Jax's new boon (It is not too late for anyone to change their choice by the way.)

Boon of Kobold Royalty:
Ravenloft Boon
Rarity:N/A
Property:You gain a +1 item bonus to speed.

Power (Encounter):Free Action: Trigger: You hit an enemy with an at-will attack power.
Effect:You shift 3 squares once the attack is resolved.

Power (Daily):Standard action:
You can use the Remove Affliction ritual as a standard action as if you had the Ritual Casting feat. It has no component cost and you gain a extra +10 power bonus to heal checks made with this power.

GM: DM credits:10 months(rounded up) *2=20. -2 from the proposal = 18 credits.

GM: It is customary to place dragon heads in the Hanged Man tavern if anyone want to mount the Dracolich skull there. Also feel free to terrorize the locals with your new powers until the new adventure is up. ;)
[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
OOC: I will try to get Brenn leveled up over the weekend- definitely no time before that. Do we need to get everyone's boon choices approved, since the weren't in the main reward post?

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: I will try to get Brenn leveled up over the weekend- definitely no time before that. Do we need to get everyone's boon choices approved, since the weren't in the main reward post?
GM: Hmm not sure, I should of included it.

[MENTION=79440]H.M.Gimlord[/MENTION] I created some custom level 15 boons for the players (they were all bitten by were-creatures) and 4 players picked them, Sir ExSixTen is a Werewolf, Brenn Werecrow, Quagmire a Wereshark and Dorn a Werebat. Andras picked an official boon and Jax the custom "Royal Kobold" boon I listed in the treasure. You can find the post here.

Just wanted to make sure you were OK with them since I did not list them in treasure.

Thanks again. :)

GM: [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION] the Royal Kobold boon is level 15 if you ever want to sell it (did selling boons pass?)

OOC: Quagmire is leveled up and submitted. Dunno if we technically need to submit, since there will be a continuation adventure, but, eh, whatever.
GM: Don't think you have to, but you can if you want. :)

Remove ads