Adventure: A Tale of Two Domains (DM:Luinnar, Judge:renau1g)

Dekana

Explorer
[sblock=Luinnar]While the boons do look very cool, I'd rather if Jax didn't take one.
1. I'm not a fan of the werecreature flavor / baggage, at least not with this character. It's too big of a change.
2. There's a mechanical issue in that hybrid attacks don't work with sneak attack (it's not a light blade). That's not to say the boons are useless for rogues, because they're not, but it does de-fang most of the at-wills.
3. Jax has a boon already and is happy with it (+1 speed when not bloodied).

I believe Jax has a little too much treasure as it is. I'll be comfortable if I take a Remove Affliction ritual instead of a boon. Though if you're dead-set on cursing Jax, we can work something out.[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=Luinnar]While the boons do look very cool, I'd rather if Jax didn't take one.
1. I'm not a fan of the werecreature flavor / baggage, at least not with this character. It's too big of a change.
2. There's a mechanical issue in that hybrid attacks don't work with sneak attack (it's not a light blade). That's not to say the boons are useless for rogues, because they're not, but it does de-fang most of the at-wills.
3. Jax has a boon already and is happy with it (+1 speed when not bloodied).

I believe Jax has a little too much treasure as it is. I'll be comfortable if I take a Remove Affliction ritual instead of a boon. Though if you're dead-set on cursing Jax, we can work something out.[/sblock]
GM: You can use regular powers and abilities in the daily hybrid form since you can use weapons. But if you rather have the Remove Affliction ritual that is fine :)

Since Jax would need the Ritual Caster feat to use it (and a good heal check), how about the boon you already have changes to add in a daily power in which you can use the Remove Affliction ritual with a +10 to heal check bonus with no component cost? You would still keep the speed bonus. Does that sound OK? :)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
COMPANIONSUNDERLINGS, OUR WORK HERE IS DONETHERE'S NO ONE ELSE HERE TO MURDER.

OOC: Sir Exsixten will take the werewolf boon - though the giant mechanical shark one would have been entertaining.

covaithe

Explorer
OOC: While I am strongly tempted by the opportunity to gain an at-will fly speed, Quagmire is vaguely sailor-themed, and will take the wereshark boon instead.

Remove ads