• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) A Tidy Profit... [Judge: Uriel]

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Uriel said:
Judge Interjection: If you folks have lost some people, there are several characters in the Red dragon who would love to get into a game.

OOC: I'm not yet certain if I've lost Kristoff or not. Either way, I've plenty of room to add a character or two... I'll mention something at the inn.

Both cabin doors are locked with locks set into the doors. The two latches below are closed with large, but simple and slightly rusty padlocks.

The Goblin King

First Post
Zhangsun exits the Red Dragon Inn. He flips his hood over his head and pulls his cloak against the night air. Though his features are obscured by the darkness and his cloak people with sharp eyes will see a Goblin. He is wearing scale armor and carrying a crossbow over his shoulder. Zhang follows a step behind his other two companions as they make thier way down the docks.

((OOC: I have four ranks of Knowledge: Religion. Would I know anything about the temples of Antonidas and Grendath?))

Jack Haggerty

First Post
The Goblin King said:
Zhangsun exits the Red Dragon Inn. He flips his hood over his head and pulls his cloak against the night air. Though his features are obscured by the darkness and his cloak people with sharp eyes will see a Goblin. He is wearing scale armor and carrying a crossbow over his shoulder. Zhang follows a step behind his other two companions as they make thier way down the docks.

((OOC: I have four ranks of Knowledge: Religion. Would I know anything about the temples of Antonidas and Grendath?))

OOC: Antonidas and Grendath are both fairly common dieties in Enworld. Everyone would have at least a passing knowldge of them.

Oh, also... Please try to avoid using colored text. Or, if you must, stick to the lightest, palest colors. I find the darker colors very difficult to read and understand on the dark background of these messageboards. For a wide array of color options, click here.

Twilight falls, and the gloom of night presses in as Zhang and his companions approach the docks. Several large ships are tethered to the long pier, but at the end you can a smaller vessel with several figures milling about the deck.

~~~

D'Artagnon can see several figures appraoching the ship, can't make out any details from the sparse lanternlight of the docks.

neoweasel

First Post
Gurian reaches slowly for his guisarme and whispers back "I hear you. How many?" He then peers in the darkness to see any figures nearing the ship.

Remove ads