[Adventure] Artemis' Pact

Neil1889

First Post
raceportshardmind.png

It goes on forever and it's full of stars

Lilli flips over on to her stomach from her position of rest and looks back up the hill.

"Is that the sky or the bloody hole? Hasn't it closed yet?"

[sblock=ooc]

@Neil1889 : Just finished figuring out the XP - you sure did hit level 2! Go ahead and use your feat.

If you're finding familiar, please just post the action you take, don't post the familiar responding. I want to do that. <evil grin> (Let me know exactly what you're summoning.)
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Spiffy; assuming we are back where we started, it'll be the Spider from the Arcane Familiar feat; I came close to picking the sprinting lizard, mind. A furry, cute tarantula is very useful for Illusionists in passive and the bonus to climbing is really useful.
How do I shot web?[/sblock]

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Spiffy; assuming we are back where we started, it'll be the Spider from the Arcane Familiar feat; I came close to picking the sprinting lizard, mind. A furry, cute tarantula is very useful for Illusionists in passive and the bonus to climbing is really useful.

Were you planning on posting a summoning ritual of some sort, or just picking up a spider that happened to be walking past?
[/sblock]

Neil1889

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

Were you planning on posting a summoning ritual of some sort, or just picking up a spider that happened to be walking past?
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Part of the definition is: a spirit that accompanies you as a friend or ally. It's not a real creature and it doesn't need to eat or breathe. I figured that as it is a feat and not a ritual per se, I wouldn't need components, but Stargazer Hill appears to a be good place to bring an old companion from Arcadia through a ritual of some sort.[/sblock]

Neil1889

First Post
raceportshardmind.png

I was talking about the sky

"That's a relief. Yes, but there are interesting things one can do with a knowledge of the firmament, though I've only dabbled in the lore myself. 7 Rabbit seemed to know more..." Lilli's voice trails off and she pops up onto her knees and looks around her. "Now then, I wonder where he got to?"

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
OOH! OW... the scholar rolls to his side, clutching his still-opened wounds. Still amazing, totally worth it, who gets to see a demon outside of a summoning circle and tell about it? US! That's who. Aaah. sighs a relieved Gil. Ow.

You ok Artemis? Bob? Gil looks around, Can you stand Lilli?

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Part of the definition is: a spirit that accompanies you as a friend or ally. It's not a real creature and it doesn't need to eat or breathe. I figured that as it is a feat and not a ritual per se, I wouldn't need components, but Stargazer Hill appears to a be good place to bring an old companion from Arcadia through a ritual of some sort.

Go ahead and post your ritual, then.
[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
Artemis groans lowly, then rolls over.

"Glad you guys are okay. Bob? You okay?"

Artemis pushes himself onto his knees. He doesn't look good. There was intimate connections from the devil to more than just the chains and prison. Artemis is deathly pale in the moonlight.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Farmer Bob pushes himself to his feet and shakes his head. "Tha' was GREAT!" he exclaims. "Ah jus' wanned ta see some magic, ah never thought AH'D go on an adventure mahself!" He rushes from Shale to Lilli to Gil, grabbing their hands in both of his and pumping wildly. He reaches Artemis and reaches for his hand, then stops when he sees his face. "Y'okay?"

CaBaNa

First Post
I remember something else being up here... Gil stares into the darkness, as he ponders the feeling in his stomach that he should be worried.

Remove ads