[Adventure] Auction House (DM: Son of Meepo; Judge: TBD)

dimsdale

First Post
Damen cringes at the dwarf's squawking. Harold would die if he heard that... Singing.

Kruk shoots a look of amusement at Damen. What? You don't like my singing? He chuckles to himself and turns his attention to the list that Jarel-karn just handed to him.

Hmmmmf...Hah..I know the three kobolds from the Isles of Laughing Gallows. They're brothers who created a group the hydra. They're junkers. Looking at the other names...err, I don't know anything about the others. He then passes the list to someone else.

[sblock=rolls]
history, history, history, history: 1d20+5, 1d20+5, 1d20+5, 1d20+5: 17, 17, 24, 17
Roll Lookup

renau1g

First Post
Kane anxiously looks at the paper that everyone is reading. Apparently the bugbear is struggling with the parchment as he holds it rightways, then sideways, then upside down.

He politely hands it over to someone else, finding out nothing more than his illiteracy allows. There are no pictures on the page.

[sblock=ooc]
hehe, Kane's saving all his luck for combat ;)
History, Hostory, SW, Hsitory (1d20+4=10, 1d20+4=7, 1d20+6=13, 1d20+4=6). <- oh, and apparently I'm an awful speller.... wow, 3 different spelling's of history... at least 1 was right....

BTW - Kane can hang with Damen in the shadows at the auction house (if Damen's hiding instead of working the room) during my absence. I'll be gone for a week starting tomorrow. If there's any combat, feel free to charge Kane into harm's way, that's his favourite.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"To me, only the eladrin from the Isle of the Fey Court, Paresthenestra is known." states the rocky warden.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Damen considers the list. He looks at Kruk a moment. The kobold artificers are the only ones I know as well. Artificers, though not very talented: They're creations often backfire. I think Linarius visited Mother once, a senator and priestess of some such, but I did not entertain that guest.

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Damen considers the list. He looks at Kruk a moment. The kobold artificers are the only ones I know as well. Artificers, though not very talented.
Those three made me a magic kettle once, stopped working a month in! I had to have a stern talk with them! she says grumpily.

OOC: Rolls

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Damen shrugs, So we know some about some, much about fewer. Is the idea then to just try to catch them in a verbal trap? Magic up some detection. Slay them all indiscriminately... quietly, of course, the last added with a wink towards the guardsman.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Paelis replies, "It's up to you to sort that out. But I'm sure you'll have no problem given that you are such brave and noble heroes of Daunton."

The last part was clearly intended to mock the lack of character that Commander Paelis perceived in Damen.

"If you have no other questions for me, then I suggest you return to whatever business you might have and I will see you in a few days at the auction. You should be expecting your official invitation to the auction by tomorrow evening. You will recognize the courier by the livery of the Dauntonian Customs Authority.

In the meanwhile, I suggest you only associate with each other inasmuch as you normally do. We need to keep your true purpose for attending the auction undiscovered as it is assumed that there may be spies about."

OOC: Apologies everyone. I'm getting ready for vacation later this week and ended up with more to finish up at work that anticipated. Hopefully I can get things moving a little more until Friday when I will be away for the weekend.

Luinnar

First Post
I'll be off to see my family then. Beatrice says. You can find me at the big mansion over there she says gesturing. That is where my son lives.

I expect him to get an invitation anyway, but it would be nice to get my own myself. she says.

Remove ads