Adventure: Brotherhood Returned? (DM: Tenchuu, Judge: H.M.Gimlord)

dimsdale

First Post
Welcome Khemnos! Consider yourself part of Wil Rando and his band of adventurers. We have slain dragons The bard looks around Well, at least some of us have. And my bow brings song and slaying to our enemies!
Kruk is taken aback by the bard's comments. He glances over at his rogue friend and then states out loud. Uh Wil...Carolina and myself killed a black one not too long ago.

To the tiefling: hmmmf...uh...hello there...I'm Kruk and the one over there is Carolina. if what this is all about is anything like what we've been through already...you'll be busy.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Kruk is taken aback by the bard's comments. He glances over at his rogue friend and then states out loud. Uh Wil...Carolina and myself killed a black one not too long ago.

Really?!? Why didn't you tell me, dear Kruk. I will add that to the white that Kane and I slayed and we are a mighty force to be reckoned with!

renau1g

First Post
"Hahaha! Kane is even wearing this dragon! Oh wait...you guys not see yet, I got a magicman, no not that magicman, a different one, to make it even more scarier. Rawr!" the bugbear says, as he pats his new armor. The white dragon scale now has blood-red images of screaming faces, to Wil the faces are familiar, there are a few kobolds, a couple humans, a naga, and even a demon.

Kane's brow furrows as he considers the newcomer, then a wide toothy grin stretches on his face. "Wait....you magicman? Hurray everyone! We have new magicman with us" the barbarian says excitedly.

[sblock=ooc]
Kane here, "bugbear" (half-orc) barbarian/dreadnought 11. Still working on updating my wiki sheet, but the armor is +3 screaming hide. Now with a +16 Initimidate score, he can actually be intimidating :) [/sblock]

garyh

First Post
Khemnos takes in the tales of the groups' exploits. "Yes, quite the formidable set of adventurers. I can see that with your experience, the demons don't stand a chance against us. The dragonslayers and the 'magicman' working together," he gives an amused look at Kane.

OOC: I'm still working on Khemnos' wiki page, Tenchuu has been kind enough to work off my CB character sheet in the meantime. He has +22 bluff, +18 diplomacy, and +17 intimidate, though, so he manages to be scarier than Kane. ;) Should prove useful in social situations.

renau1g

First Post
"Uh, so new magicman, you say you study the Brotherhood, oh they kinda sound scary huh? Ooohhhh look out....the Brotherhood coming, hahahaha, oh uh Kane means you say you study them, you know where they is? Oh... and we need to find Mr. Lord Byron's lost silver.... Kane can't have him not happy with Kane, he like one of the only nice humans. Everyone else kick Kane out of bar or out of house or out of carriage, Kane thought it fun to go for ride with horsey and lady in fancy dress...." the bugbear blathers.

[sblock=ooc]
I think Kane's all updated now, except his wishlist *phew* that took a while! http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Kane(renau1g)

I chose Dreadnought for PP, figuring Kane is always running ahead and the whole "fight on no matter the injuries sustained" kinda sounded right up Kane's alley. "You are in inexorable force of destruction".... yeah, that sounds like Kane :)

I'll send it in for review.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Kane Male Bugbear Barbarian/Dreadnought 11
Initiative: +13, Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 14, Senses: Low-light
AC:29, Fort:27, Reflex:26, Will:20
HP:110/110, Bloodied:55, Surge Value:22, Surges left:11/11
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Howling Strike
Whirling Rend

Furious Assault
Cyclone Warrior (1/encounter free action, +1 bonus damage rolls on melee/close damage rolls TENT)
Whirling Lunge
Whirling Frenzy
Whirling Step
Curtain of Steel
Inexorable Advance
Reactive Surge
Shrug it Off
Run Rampant
Screaming Hide Encounter Power

Swift Panther Rage
Rage of the Crimson Hurricane
Stoneroot Rage
Berserker's Weapon
Vagabond's Die
Boots of the Mighty Charge
Raven Cloak +2

Important Stuff:
Cool stuff happens when he bloodies or kills a bad guy
When Kane Crits with a barbarian attack power he can charge as a free action instead of MBA from Rampage

Conditions:

Full sheet: PC:Kane - L4W Wiki [/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
OOC: Sheesh, vacations aren't as relaxing as they used to be. I had no plan going into it, yet I found myself golfing full 18 holes twice, being invited to two evenings and hosting once on top of the regular gaming night.

I want to update Charina tomorrow night (I say night because I got a family brunch-supper tomorrow... It never stops!), if the DM is kind enough to link tlast XP and treasure here, it'll save me some time tracking it all down.

Man, it's high time I go back to work so I get some time off...

Tenchuu

First Post
Count Saga looked flabbergasted. "The Brotherhood of the Bright Eon? But... How? They are all dead..."

"Simon!" He called, and a moment later the servant returned, the indecision and fear gone from him. "Bring me the Gray Lady, and send riders to Allar: we must convene the Council."

As the servant left, he stood and joined the Dragonslayers. "I know your employer hired you to find his silver, but there is more important work to be done. If what you say is true, the mines were taken over by these creatures, and so it will take time for normal production to resume."

"If you are amenable, I shall set you upon a task, which includes payment for you, as well as the silver your Lord Byron is missing. I will send riders to every city and town in New Allaria, to gather strength here, but it may not be enough. You must return to Daunton and petition the city to send assistance. You have stopped the threat for now, but the accursed Brotherhood lives. I fear they will not stop here, until the portal is closed forever."

The gray lady entered, and ancient crone who could barely walk. "As a gift, I shall grant you all a boon to help you fight together against the looming threat. As long as you stick together, this magic mark will help you protect each other."

"Will you accept this mission?"

GM:
Campaign Boon: Each player has the Tattoo of Shared Vengeance
Property: When a nonminion enemy scores a critical hit against you and deals damage, each ally you can see who also has a tattoo of shared vengeance can make a basic attack against that enemy as a free action.

This magical tattoo is a temporary item which will disappear when the campaign ends (or if you character leaves the campaign).

renau1g

First Post
"Ok, so you get Mr. Lord Byron back his lost silver and you gets the mines working again and all we gots to do is go and talk to people in Daunton? That is easy. Kane can talk all day long and not be tired, it hard work fighting dragons and kobolds and their friends and snake-lady and magicladies. Talking is not hard. Ok Kane will talk to all the Daunton people for you, it might take long time though, there lots of people live there and sometimes they not so friend to me. Maybe Mr. Lord Byron can help too, he's a nice man, help Kane out with nice job." the bugbear says.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Carolina tugs on the bugbear's tunic, or whatever it is he's wearing that passes for clothing. She smiles when he looks down, and puts a small finger over her lips, indicating that now would be a great time to shut up. "Let Wil talk, he's good at these sort of delicate negotiations; like Kane is with an axe."

garyh

First Post
Khemnos looks ready to answer the count, but at Carolina's words decides to wait and see what Wil says. It never hurts to learn what you can about new allies...

Remove ads