• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Desolation Island (DM: jsb420; JUDGE: covaithe)

Son of Meepo

First Post
Still in the grasp of the crusher, Finnean decides the best course is to try to keep Cyrus up. He reaches into his pocket and grabs his own healing potion, which he carefully feeds to his ally.

He then, even more carefully dislodges himself from the claw of the crusher, landing gently on the ground dislodging the last of the swarm from his body.

[sblock=actions]Start of Turn: Take ongoing 3 damage (hp 7/24).
Minor: Draw potion
Standard: Drink Potion (+10 hp (17/24), -1 surge)
Move: Escape (Acrobatics) (1d20+11=21)
End of Turn: Save vs Ongoing (1d20=16)[/sblock]

[sblock=Finnean Fairhand]Status:

Finnean Fairhand - Level 1 Rogue|Ardent
Init: +4 Speed: 6
Passive Perception:12; Passive Insight: 12
AC: 17 (25 OA) Fort 13 (15 OA) Ref 15 (17 OA) Will 15 (17 OA)
HP: 17/24 Surges: 4/7 Surge Value: 6 AP: 0
Languages: Common, Elven
Str:8 Dex:18 Wis:14 Con:12 Int:10 Cha:18

Powers:
Impetuous Ruin
Sly Flourish

Second Chance
Opening Move
Second Wind

Mental Turmoil
Thought-Eater Armor
[/sblock]

[sblock=Immediate]I will use Second Chance the next time I am hit.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Darksteed

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sorry I'll post late today. Been rather busy at my bachelor party this weekend. That and getting the finishing touches done on the wedding.

Don't know why everyone thinks I OK'ed bith this round. I drank a healing potion last round put me at 18 hp. Then the Swarm hit me for 5 damage and I take 3 ongoing. So I would start at 10 hp this round. Now at 20 hp with the potion in me. If you want to take the potion Finnean go ahead. I should be ok for the most part. Up to you if you still want to keep it the way it is.[/sblock]

Last edited:

jsb420

First Post
[sblock=Darksteed]Congrats! When's the wedding? I assume you'll be inviting all of your buddies here in this adventure right? kidding[/sblock]

OOC: Darksteed: I missed the "drinks the potion" from your post #292. So you are correct, you are not dying. You had 10hp before Finnean gave you a potion, so you are at 20hp, 7/9 HS (that's after taking ongoing damage too - remember to make your save in your post). I'll edit the Round 4 post.

Post when you can. Thanks!

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: Darksteed: I missed the "drinks the potion" from your post #292. So you are correct, you are not dying. You had 10hp before Finnean gave you a potion, so you are at 20hp, 7/9 HS (that's after taking ongoing damage too - remember to make your save in your post). I'll edit the Round 4 post.

Post when you can. Thanks!

OOC: I missed this as well, so it's probably better that Finnean heal himself with the potion.

Someone should trigger Ixen's second wind, but given that he's out of healing powers, I think keeping the strikers up to clean up is the better choice.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Crazy RL. Impromptu family road trip. I won't be able to post until Friday the 13th. (That's oddly coincidental ain't it?)

Now that I think of it, SoM is right we need to preserve the heavy hitters, and Ixenvaignat is comparitavely useless at this point.

Drink up Finnean!

Jsb420: Feel free to roll my death saves and RP Ixenvalignat until I return (if he survives)

jsb420

First Post
OOC: No problem H.M.Gimlord... I'll try to keep Ixen alive (muahaaa!)

Have a great trip, we'll hear from you Fri/Sat

Finnean: If you want the potion for yourself, i'll allow it. Your call.

Darksteed

First Post
*Cyrus shrugs off the surge of pain that the swarm of shrimp caused to him before lunging forwards once again to slash out at the Craud Crusher. Just barely hitting the mighty beast. His blade biting in deep into the Crusher's soft insides.*

[sblock=Actions]Start of Turn: Take 3 Ongoing Damage.

Standard: Basic Melee Attack
-Target: Craud Crusher 1 (S7)
-Attack: +8 vs. AC (Hit; 15)
-Damage: 1d10+5 damage + 1d8 Attack Finesse. (13 damage)

Move: Shift to S8.

End of Turn: Save vs. Ongoing 3 (Fail; 5)[/sblock]

[sblock=Cyrus]Cyrus- Male Khan Executioner 1
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 15

AC: 19, Fort: 13, Ref: 17, Will: 11

Initiative: +5, Speed: 6

HP: 10/26, Temp HP:
Bloodied: 13, Surge Value: 6, Surges left: 8/9

Powers-
Garrote Strangle
Poisoned Dagger
Quick Lunge

Action Point [X]
Assassin’s Strike [X]
Predatory Eye [X]
Second Wind [ ]
Sneak Attack [X]

Carrion Crawler Brain Juice [ ]

Arrows 23/24[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Thanks jsb. Wedding is on May 22/11. So less then 2 weeks. BTW I'll be gone all that day heh.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads