• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek is able to sniff out something magical in the area, and his gaze go up to the top of the room. As if on cue, Rohna bounds up the shelves. The goliath has little trouble navigating and when she reaches the top she finds a short tunnel in the wall with a room beyond it. A pile of glittering gold and gems lie in a pile in a relatively dry room.
Tondrek is about to call up to Rhona about magicks!, the syllable half formed, when Tamarand approaches him.
"Listen, half-orc, you have now twice saved my life and I hate to be in debt to anyone. I have something here that may absolve me of any obligation. It is of arcane origin and I entrust you to take care of it. I need to leave now to hunt down those who took it from my people. As soon as we leave these sewers, I will depart, but I need to leave without anything left unresolved. " the drow whispers, pulling a Khyber shard in the shape of a gear out of a pouch and offering it to the half-orc.
Tondrek's eyes go wide.

His mouth hangs agape.

His hand twitches.

And there is likely drool. But only a little.

Then, his mind kicks in. His mouth, of course, cannot keep up, but what can be heard is a blistering torrent of arcane mutterings and self-queries. He gingerly takes it, mumbling the whole while.

And then, with no preamble, he hugs the drow. Crushes him really (he's stronger than he looks). Thankyouthankyouthanks!

renau1g

First Post
"Ah...you...fool....let ...go... crushing..me" the drow says, his voice hoarse as the constrictor-like arms hug the life out of him.

"Remember, tell no one about this. Dangerous arcane magicks" he warns.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Woohooooooooooooooooo!" Shava yells as she slides down the rope. "That's how you do things! One dead dragon! All allies in tact!"

[sblock=ooc]Shava's wishlist should be up to date.

• 6: Summoned Cloth Armor +2, Sandals of Precise Stepping, Bracers of Mental Might
  • 7: Deep-Pocket Cloak +2
  • 8: Thunder Dagger +2, Storm Torc Tatoo
  • 9: Boots of Striding, Shimmering Armor +2
  • 10: Hat of Disguise, Lightning Dagger +2, Scabard of Sacred Might
  • 11: Summoned Githweave Armor +3
  • 12: Jagged Weapon (Dagger) +3, Winged Bracers, Butterfly Sandals
Just so you know Evo, I intedn to spend 8 DM credits between adventures, as Shava is my only PC[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
[sblock=Evo]Do I have to spend RP to lvl up to 6? Rohna was approved at 6,610xp before this last batch so she has enough xp to be lvl 6. we haven't received parcels for lvl 5 yet so all she has left is her cash (1,000g for lvl 5) in the first rotation plus the loose cash (200g for lvl 5). Not really much of a choice if we r only getting 1 parcel.[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=Vertexx]Well I'm about halfway in the bag, but you could spend your RP and make it to level 7, I think.(1 RP= xp of 1 monster of level 6). Rohna would get the remaining parcel of 1000gp plus another parcel for level 6. Once she got one more RP to make it ten, she'd get another parcel plus gold. I'll be on/around tonight, let me know if you have any other questions.[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
[sblock=Evo]Ok for the RP thing for xp, is it xp for a standard monster (250xp for lvl6)? If so, then from 8,620xp where Rohna is now she needs 1,380xp to be lvl7 or using 6RP (1,500xp at lvl 6). Am I adding this up correctly? And I would get 3 parcels (for hitting lvl7), or still just 2?[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=Vertexx]Just 2. The parcel you get for being level 7 can be awarded anywhere throughout that level. It would happen early in the next adventure.[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads