• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Heroes of The Vesper Peaks (Uriel judging)

CCamfield

First Post
Marl tries to look unalarmed as he moves further into the room, to get a better look at the white cloth and figure. Is it a figure with white cloth only covering part of its body? Could it be the individual in white robes he saw earlier in the mining camp?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Is it a figure with white cloth only covering part of its body? Could it be the individual in white robes he saw earlier in the mining camp?

Marl: As you close the distance, the figure is also moving forward in the same direction, albeit more slowly. After you get within the range where your torch light works, you can identify that the figure is dressed in a similar manner to the figure in white that you caught sight of at the mining camp.

All: As the gap closes with the figure, you all become aware that the cavern itself is now partially luminescent with a red glow enough to see by with standard illumination. The cavern continues up, and those of you with low-light vision are at least able to identify that the cavern opens up into a "room" after about 240 more feet. There is a figure, approximately 5 and three quarters feet tall with a large white cloak draped over their back.The figure in white seems to have stopped at the edge of where the room is, and is looking both left and right. It doesn't seem to have detected any of you yet.

Jolmo

First Post
Jagos speaks in a hushed tone, "Is that the one you saw earlier, Marl? Think we can catch him before he can summon help?"

CCamfield

First Post
"Looks like him, but I don't think I'm fast enough," Marl replies. He hefts his crossbow. "I'll follow as fast as I can, and shoot him with this if he makes a break for it."

Quirhid

First Post
"Let's get this over with then," the elf replies. He takes a piece of cured leather from his sleeve and starts to cast a spell.

[ooc: cast mage armor on self]

Remove ads